Forum

Medlock mix - Quickfix vs uber vs kritz

Created 13th July 2013 @ 15:16

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Rake

I think it won’t be countered nearly as hard by kritz once people learn to use it. Pretty hard to airsticky a medic across the map when he’s flying around like a retard.

Wait for him to land, kill him. If his pocket wants to jump around and not do damage, his call.

Can’t see it being too overpowered, certainly make comp TF2 more interesting even in less conventional methods. I think it is worth testing and seriously considering, TF2 needs some fresh innovation.

Fool

Aspie
TC.Crash

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]
TF2 needs some fresh innovation.

+1

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

Quoted from Rake

I think it won’t be countered nearly as hard by kritz once people learn to use it. Pretty hard to airsticky a medic across the map when he’s flying around like a retard.

Sounds like a job for the Direct Hit!

gnaw

Might want to tune in tomorrow morning for the Mixup vs. Mad Men game to see the new Quickfix in action. I think Mixup’s been scrimming for the Viaduct week with nothing but it.

marten

TBC

this seems appropriate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVpdQubm-x0

mad man vs mixup, mixup using quickfix the whole game

Smyther

X

+1 quick fix season 16. People will get used to changes it brings and it’s fun. I can’t see an argument that beats that.

Coordinating with teammates is fun, but playing medic compared to other classes is dull, and you have to make up for that with teamwork or you will get bored of 6v6 medic. Whether you can do that is at the mercy of your team, and if the medic isn’t the maincaller, then the medic can find himself in a very reactionary or submissive role.

Being able to run around with your scouts and jump around with your soldiers and demoman is fun and makes me more excited to play medic. It’s already gotten a friend of mine back into TF2 who’d gotten bored of it before and I’m sure there will be others like him.

Last edited by Smyther,

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Quickfix makes medic fun even in pubs, which means by allowing it, even if it doesn’t become prevalent, you raise the mechanical skill level.

Smyther

X

Quoted from fraac

Quickfix makes medic fun even in pubs, which means by allowing it, even if it doesn’t become prevalent, you raise the mechanical skill level.

Yeah, makes me wonder if the jump boost shouldn’t be extended to all the healing guns.

Last edited by Smyther,

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Jumping in with an activated kritz…nowhere near OP, whatever do you mean?

rviens

Quoted from fraac

If you enjoy playing medic, then medic is fun anywhere, for me at least, that’s how it works.

Nay to quickfix and all the shenanigans it might bring to Europe! We are known for being conservative, don’t break that image!

byte

Will be doing the same again this Saturday guys so stay tuned ^.^

Cheers

Byte

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Or can just play the ESA cup the next day.

byte

Quoted from fraac

Or can just play the ESA cup the next day.

Sure

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

byte

Looking to playtest out the quickfix again + 2/3 different unlocks this time. Maybe play some of the ones stated for the ESA cup on Sunday, maybe different ones.

Think the best way to gather y’all in one group is prolly add me on steam or join irc @ quakenet in #unlocks

Play time will start around 15:00cest.

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

byte

bump, if you’re interested join #unlocks @ quakenet or add me on steam, this will be a double mix if we get the numbers like last time ^.^

Cheers

Byte

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »