A Highlander Nations Cup "Blog"

Created 7th July 2013 @ 22:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Tuto

8-)

niiice, enjoyed reading this :)

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

Great post. Needs more attention on other sites, like Vanilla.

F2

Danmark

Great post. More like this. ^^

PS. DANMARK VINDER!

Last edited by F2,

carnifex

Great article, well done tjb :)

caeli

#T4F

someone should make another similar to this one with 6vs6.
from what I have read, it’s very nice :)
Keep it up!

Last edited by caeli,

BitComet

Corner
GRAHAM

Quoted from caeli

someone should make another similar to this one with 6vs6.
from what I have read, it’s very nice :)
Keep it up!

So, you didn’t actually read it? Because you should it was worth it at least for me who wanted to get some info of the not-so-well-known teams rosters.

caeli

#T4F

Quoted from BitComet

[…]

So, you didn’t actually read it? Because you should it was worth it at least for me who wanted to get some info of the not-so-well-known teams rosters.

It means that I had time to read some of the teams but not all of course, I will read the rest later, I was just pointing out that I actually enjoyed the part I read already :)

BitComet

Corner
GRAHAM

Quoted from caeli

[…]

It means that I had time to read some of the teams but not all of course, I will read the rest later, I was just pointing out that I actually enjoyed the part I read already :)

Oh, the words used “from what I have read it is really nice” made me just think you had read the comments about it :D herp derp hurr durr i r smart, read it a second time and understood fully :)

teej!

Thanks for all the positive comments guys! I’m surprised some of the top-flight players read such a low key thing :o

But my question is. What type of articles do you want to see? And how often?

Flippy

LEGO
DA!

what about making a review of the teams, maybe pointing out their strenghts and their weaknesses and even some ” who will win ” asked to random players from the eu/(NA?!) scene.

BitComet

Corner
GRAHAM

After group stages a speculation article about who will go against who later in the playoffs, 1st idea that came to mind. (Or maybe just a recap of the group stages)

Would be cool if you could maybe analyze some games in an article maybe (worth a shot imo)

Maybe interviewing a team/player, comparing some players to eachother (maybe for the final putting together a comparison of teams or indvidual players f. ex. team x’s demo vs team y’s demo or just team x vs team y)

Interview of the winners/top 3 would be cool, how they felt before any matches in the group stage etc.

As often as you like and can create is fine by me, not like you are getting paid or something?

Use these as you wish to help you, hopefully I was of some assistance :)

Last edited by BitComet,

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

make a similar thing to the 6v6 nations cup!
really nice, keep it goin

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from BitComet

After group stages a speculation article about who will go against who later in the playoffs, 1st idea that came to mind. (Or maybe just a recap of the group stages)

Would be cool if you could maybe analyze some games in an article maybe (worth a shot imo)

Maybe interviewing a team/player, comparing some players to eachother (maybe for the final putting together a comparison of teams or indvidual players f. ex. team x’s demo vs team y’s demo or just team x vs team y)

Interview of the winners/top 3 would be cool, how they felt before any matches in the group stage etc.

As often as you like and can create is fine by me, not like you are getting paid or something?

Use these as you wish to help you, hopefully I was of some assistance :)

This actually sounds very good

teej!

Introducing a new type of article, Match Markers. This highlights several matches over one day, and my predictions for them, with some more information about the teams and what I think of them.

First installment – 10th July: http://thattjb.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/match-markers-week-1-10th-july.html

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Dude post on TeamFortress.TV, HL seriously needs you there. And VanillaTF2 whilst you’re at it.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »