Forum

An epic day of VanillaTV casts - Sunday 23rd June

Created 22nd June 2013 @ 14:13

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Hey everyone,

We want to maximise the exposure for the brand new ESA league, so we are casting ALL DAY TOMORROW (Sunday 23rd June) during the first TF2 Open Cup.

Find all the details here: http://www.vanillatf2.org/2013/06/esa-tf2-open-cup-1-on-vanillatv-sunday-23rd-june/

-beach

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

We’re live….and some russian mix beat Furbo wtf

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Arie

We’re live….and some russian mix beat Furbo wtf

It’s what happens when you play aggressive, fast and don’t show respect. Well played Ruskies. :)

Vlijm

UbeR |

Is it just me or do matchpages not load?

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

It’s what happens when you play aggressive, fast and don’t show respect. Well played Ruskies. :)

“you can play in the 2nd round sheepy”

Seriously, some of the best casting I’ve seen. Skully and Eydok rocking the Zaibatsu vs Broder game had me literally on edge. The analysis and the enthusiasm from both made this truly the best game I’ve ever witnesssed. Getting to see the other games throughout the day has honestly made this an incredible one day cup. David streaming all the matches throughout the day for waaaay too many hours, the casters making sure the quality of each cast seen is the best you’ll see is phenomenal. I honestly want to say just how awesome the casters and David have been, as well as the incredible organisers behind this entire event. The guys at ESA, ozone, sonnyblack, CanFo, and everybody else involved has truly made this day just as the title suggests, an epic day of casts.

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

For me Twitch always lags as hell so the absence of STV’s… sad day:(

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

We always have public STVs for our casts, which games didn’t you have it for?

DavidTheWin

(ETF2L Donator)
BTWFC
[ᴛᴍᴍ]

Had a great time casting this :D Listened to a lot of music I wouldn’t have otherwise, thanks for all the viewer requests

Ace

Quoted from DavidTheWin

Had a great time casting this :D Listened to a lot of music I wouldn’t have otherwise, thanks for all the viewer requests

:DDDDDD

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

I was diggin the dire straits to wake me up David

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from DavidTheWin

Good guy David, streams non stop for 12 hours, thanks us.

beach

[DA]
[DA]

how many frames did you drop in total David, think you were on about 137 after like 4 hours? :P

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

VTF2 wrap-up and VODs: http://www.vanillatf2.org/2013/06/esa-open-cup-1-aftermath-vods-and-epsilon-1/

Selek

Dr. med.

Unfortunately, twitch lagged really badly. Thankfully, I could use the Mumble cast + STV to watch the finals.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »