Forum

granary for metalworks

Created 13th June 2013 @ 23:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »

marez

vc
9 ☆

You guys are making topics for new maps all the time like if you look for a map with which you can always have fun even when you are losing and still have a decent game. But that is not possible. If we are going to scramble gpit for viaduct people are gonna be like: Oh no, another map we have to learn to play, thats so annoying! or this map would even take more hate than viaduct. Its kinda the same with other maps too. If etc. gran will get scrambled for freight/fastlane/anything people will have to learn something new again and it will probably get hated again.

juan

adios

for those who said that i dont like gran bcus im bad: im not bad for the div i play in, i just find granary boring as fuck, the way it plays out and the atmosphere it self. and arent video games supposed to be fun?

juan

adios

Quoted from CanFo

Add metalworks, remove nothing?

do a one night cup!

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

Non-discussion!

We have/had a map vote before a season’s start as far as I know. If people really are aFREIGHT of granary they can always try to wind down with an OBSCURE song from the Wu Tang Clan. Besides why is the forum active, its summer and weather reports are mentioning a WARMFRONT, so get out there!

harharharhar >:D

BAITO

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9

Grana best map eu

marten

TBC

what happend to cp_quay? i liked that map

Link!

.:ne:.

fuck snake give back gravel pit

caeli

#T4F

Quoted from juan

for those who said that i dont like gran bcus im bad: im not bad for the div i play in, i just find granary boring as fuck, the way it plays out and the atmosphere it self. and arent video games supposed to be fun?

Yes, video games are supposed to be fun and playing granary FOR ME IT’S FUN, then what?

How about not touching granary and keep it as it is?
Granary is the map which I enjoy most.

Boring or slow gameplay?
Check this match:
http://etf2l.org/matches/41642/

SORRY BUT LONG LIFE TO GRANARY.

Last edited by caeli,

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Quoted from caeli

[…]

Yes, video games are supposed to be fun and playing granary FOR ME IT’S FUN, then what?

How about not touching granary and keep it as it is?
Granary is the map which I enjoy most.

Boring or slow gameplay?
Check this match:
http://etf2l.org/matches/41642/

SORRY BUT LONG LIFE TO GRANARY.

the person who wins mid, takes a round. gg

caeli

#T4F

Quoted from toogyboogy

[…]

Then be good @ mids
?????????

I played plenty of granary and you can easily play it like a normal map, if you lose middle you can re-take it and you can ever push from your last to theirs lol

Vlijm

UbeR |

Quoted from toogyboogy

[…]

Yeah… no

Oupa

Nave

If theres a need to remove a map just take snake.
One night cup could be fun to try out the map in etf2l.

BenBazinga

Garlic.tf

Gran/via out and metalworks/ediface in imo

Bathory

Metalworks ? Really ? Stop drugs please.

Droidster

tavi

I think we could try another map or 2, edfice is looking pretty good. Koth_torque, cp_standin and cp_vanguard all have potential.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »