Forum

ESAGamer Launch

Created 6th June 2013 @ 20:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 12 Next »

Didge-

Yeah, There will be a range of competitions to suit all ages, levels of commitment and skill levels.

If you can only or only want to play for free, you can, just as easily! :)

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

My point, sorry if I’m being confusing, is that I don’t see a reason to get a premium account if half my team can only play in non-prize tournaments.

Didge-

Teams can play in prized tournaments with members who are under the legal age and are not subscribed, however, they are forbidden to participate in tournaments with an entrance fee.

If you have a team of 6 and 4 have subscribed, in a free tournament, your team would only receive 66%

caeli

#T4F

I’m really looking forward to it.

In my opinion, it will beneficiate our community pretty much. It brings our competitive mode to a next level, more serious game, so I think it would attract the sponsors, also I heard they are making plans to bring people to LAN as well.

The only way, it’s to believe in the project and colaborate :)

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from caeli

I’m really looking forward to it.

In my opinion, it will beneficiate our community pretty much. It brings our competitive mode to a next level, more serious game, so I think it would attract the sponsors, also I heard they are making plans to bring people to LAN as well.

The only way, it’s to believe in the project and colaborate :)

This!

I’m usually pretty skeptical about stuff like this, but i kinda like the idea and movement behind this league. We should definetely support it :)

Elm0

LAME

Canfo, please extend all bans from ETF2L to ESA.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

No, don’t do that, because then I couldn’t subscribe.

ryse

encore

please add paypal as payment option.

Didge-

Quoted from ryse

please add paypal as payment option.

From a legal point of view its not that simple.

Slovenia is still not on the list of countries.

Also when you hover over the ‘Create an account’ button it says undefined.

Last edited by Datenshi,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Didge-

[…]

From a legal point of view its not that simple.

Can you explain? Every shop or org that sell things or take contributions or w/e offer paypal as an option. What’s different here?

Didge-

ESA has an element of gambling and come under different laws to standard traders. It’s currently not possible to use PayPal at this time.

oamaok

https://esagamer.com/players
The pagination works, but clicking the “1” just directs to the all players page.

Miek

prfsnlgmr

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Can you explain? Every shop or org that sell things or take contributions or w/e offer paypal as an option. What’s different here?

https://cms.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/AcceptableUse_full

Enef

fest
#wubafan

There’s no forums? :((

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 12 Next »