Forum

igl signup bribery - unusual hat worth 3 buds

Created 3rd June 2013 @ 11:49

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

IGL could become a decent way to arrange scrims. They say they’ll start a European 6v6 ladder when 25 teams sign up. As I have nowhere else to play, the first 25 team leaders with full team rosters on IGL will be entered into a draw for this unusual soldier hat (worth around €100): http://tf2b.com/tf2/item/76561198075186001/1600787811

Reminder to pls msg me or post here when you have a full 6v6 roster, so I can tell them apart from highlander squads.

5/25 complete + 20 partially

Last edited by fraac,

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

If we can’t get 25 teams interested in this then we don’t deserve this service in Europe. Come on guys, pull fingers out of asses, geez.

easyGame

Will this be the league for guys who are ETF2L banned?

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

They’ll respect most league bans, I think.

Last edited by fraac,

dodgydogman

Panda

Team fortress be owning this site yo for real dawg.

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Quoted from Monkeh

If we can’t get 25 teams interested in this then we don’t deserve this service in Europe. Come on guys, pull fingers out of asses, geez.

Teams are plentiful, and only a small percentage of the teams doesn’t complete a full season (on ETF2L), so that’s not the problem.
A potential problem is that the EU comp / EU HL scene could be over saturated. A really big portion of the HL players (from ETF2L stats) is in 6’s. The more serious players play UGC, and about the same amount have signed up for WP. IGL needs to position themselves just right for teams to prefer them instead of another league. Money could be a motivator, but I have the feeling that a lot of teams play intermediate and thus don’t care for the prizes.
The following things could make the difference for teams to hop over:
-Clear scheduling systems
-Easy to use site
-Fair match-ups

That said, I signed up for IGL a while ago, but haven’t been able to find a team that wants to play seriously (and as hell I’m not going to commit myself to lead one), so team recruitment is a big stopper as well.

Will

Signed up

Serotone

#FreePat

LFT.

HurBraa

nss.
.fap

Been waiting for other team members to sign up for a week already :/ I hope i can finish the roster soon

Muerte

elev8

Wtf.
Why is the tournament only NA? :/
I thought the whole point was to get EU peeps on this…

basshead

mid

Quoted from Muerte

Wtf.
Why is the tournament only NA? :/
I thought the whole point was to get EU peeps on this…

they’re starting EU when they have enough sign ups…

marten

TBC

Quoted from Will

Signed up

same here, getting friends to do the same

Skyride

DUCS

Facepalm

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

2 of 25 fully signed up, 7 others partially.

Last edited by fraac,

Muerte

elev8

Quoted from basshead

[…]

they’re starting EU when they have enough sign ups…

Wait. This makes no sense to me.
So we sign up as NA teams and then just don’t play because of horrendous time-zone differences or some shit? o_O

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »