Forum

The Openplugin VAC Wave

Created 18th May 2013 @ 22:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 9 Next »

basshead

mid

Don’t think anyone who used it post the ‘-insecure’ fix thought it wouldn’t go unpunished, it was sketchy as fuck, they were all aware

crouton

LEGO

Doesn’t seem like I got banned. Well, I’ll return to TF2 when there’s another FOV plugin.

Godof

Quoted from AnimaL

haha “not a hack”

get fucked

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from crouton

Doesn’t seem like I got banned. Well, I’ll return to TF2 when there’s another FOV plugin.

You could use tftrue as it’s etf2l allowed now…

AnimaL

well, thats not exactly right… etf2l allowed it only if people agree, so id say they have banned it unless people agree having it… thats more precise bcs if caught having 120fov on my server i bet id have to replay match :X

Blue.Eagle

We can debate the legality of the plugin before the update until the cows come home, but anyone using it after being warned by several people it was no longer allowed deserves everything they get just for being stupid

unu

Looking forward to the ban post.

basshead

mid

Quoted from Blue.Eagle

We can debate the legality of the plugin before the update until the cows come home, but anyone using it after being warned by several people it was no longer allowed deserves everything they get just for being stupid

kindred

myx
SDCK!

Quoted from fawwles

[…]

mate i dont think you’re doing yourself any favours by showing you know stuff about CS hacks after claiming openplugin got you banned. ordinary non-hackers don’t really keep tabs on when VAC updates.

are you serious?

this vac update was big news, considering this “big cs hack” got detected by VAC for the first time in 7 years…

Last edited by kindred,

rockie

Quoted from unu

Looking forward to the ban post.

Arcticcu

everyone who got vac’d deserves it for doing something this stupid

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

wp.

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

It looks like we’ll have one heck of a banpost this weekend.

Arcticcu

just saying btw, mirelin just openly admitted to using something that etf2l and valve have declared as a cheat and now beyond doubt is vac bannable. I assume admitting to cheating results in a punishment?

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from Arcticcu

just saying btw, mirelin just openly admitted to using something that etf2l and valve have declared as a cheat and now beyond doubt is vac bannable. I assume admitting to cheating results in a punishment?

He never said he used it in a match, grey area. He may also be referring to weeks before this incident.

Last edited by Casual,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 9 Next »