Forum

nvm

Created 3rd May 2013 @ 09:38

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

who cares lol, why would you even press A and D at the same time? if its in order to stay still you can magically not press anything o.O

doks

Quoted from SorroW

who cares lol, why would you even press A and D at the same time? if its in order to stay still you can magically not press anything o.O

because you can stop and get back into motion a lot faster then letting a button go and press it again.

maukkaaa

no they didn’t change anything in the movement, press a + d without movement scripts you will stop moving

doks

Quoted from maukkaaa

no they didn’t change anything in the movement, press a + d without movement scripts you will stop moving

yeah i already noticed, there was something in my configs cousing it although i never copied the script there. so dunno somewhere between smashing scripts together it must have gotten in there.
now to make new configs -_-

Forsak3n

S

Quoted from doks

[…]
because you can stop and get back into motion a lot faster then letting a button go and press it again.

ye it takes a lot of time to press a button

doks

Quoted from Forsak3n

[…]
ye it takes a lot of time to press a button

its more about what you are used to.

AnimaL

Quoted from

Latvia is seriously land of idiots. First it’s Animal with Clark and now this moron.

saying chrome is spyware and calling others morons…nais

evokje

WiK?

http://static2.fjcdn.com/comments/Your+_81cdab32ce1755d0f3fab809639c4387.jpg
This is how i imagine this guy

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from

Latvia is seriously land of idiots. First it’s Animal with Clark and now this moron.

all of russia is like this :/

crouton

LEGO

Quoted from doks

[…]

No. You stop quicker by tapping the opposite button when stopping. AAAAADD to stop quickly.

Kaneco

You guys are assholes, he just posted something he thought was strange, and apparently there was some confusion in his cfgs…

And if you don’t know how the scout movement works by now you shouldn’t even be posting on these foruns. The game has a block system when you press both direction keys at the same time and there was a script that eliminated that problem, allowing for a more dynamic dodgin pattern.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from crouton

[…]

No. You stop quicker by tapping the opposite button when stopping. AAAAADD to stop quickly.

This. Tapping removes all momentum.

doks

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

This. Tapping removes all momentum.

Im doing that already. to dodge scouts a very close quarters.
however Sorrow said just let go of keys. thats why i said its faster if you press [wrong word choise] TAP the opposite movement button.

Anyone attacking a race or a country in any way should get a forum ban.

doks

to end this all a short version for kids with no attention span whatsoever and for the once with a dunce hat

Never used the null canceling script.
After steam pipe it was acting as if i had it
Since i didnt put a script in my cfgs i thought its there now by default aka added to the game
All i wanted here was a yes or no from someone.
Got my answer from Andee already.
Couldnt find the part anywhere in my cfgs = deletem them all. fixed
/thread

applause to the 10% that can read and use the forums for what they are for.
the rest of you go put a boston basher up your arses

Last edited by doks,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2