lgl

lol rip and welcome sick 4;3 @ 90 FOV

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from Coleman

I don’t understand how the game is ugly at 90 fov. Such weird people :/

doks

all problems would be solved if there was a command that would prevent you from moving your coursor outside the gamewindow. at least for 4:3 monitor users like me

Niicol

dc.
-ugo?-

Quoted from doks

all problems would be solved if there was a command that would prevent you from moving your coursor outside the gamewindow. at least for 4:3 monitor users like me

-sw -w xxxx -h xxx -noborder in launch settings, if im not mistaken

But to all the people being sad and still playing on 4:3. I can imagine it sucks but please… you don’t want to play the game at a competetive level with an old ball mouse and a ten years gpu, do you?

Last edited by Peign slays dragons,

Golden

Quoted from doks

I think just -sw -noborder should already work, just go http://clugu.com/tf2mate/ and on the bottom of everything, there are some commands that you could write to your launch options

lgl

Quoted from doks

fullscreen @ custom resolution… 1024×576(16:9) and 1024×640(16:10)

Oxy

TC.Express

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIdmniZbMME

dob

\V/ Gold
CGAY&BB

After playing with 110, 90 is like you’re constantly zoomed in with a sniper scope.
gg.
edit: Also no more name changing per console NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Last edited by dob,

avenue

Quoted from dob

After playing with 110, 90 is like you’re constantly zoomed in with a sniper scope.
gg.

i know that feel

doks

Quoted from lgl

[…]

fullscreen @ custom resolution… 1024×576(16:9) and 1024×640(16:10)

you can still click out of the screen if you try to do a flick airshot above you or if you have to shoot below you or do any fast movement :p

Last edited by doks,

AnimaL

Quoted from doks

[…]

you can still click out of the screen if you try to do a flick airshot above you or something like that.

no you cant?! unless you have second monitor, if so then use ultramon

doks

of FFS i`m on a 4:3 monitor… my game window does NOT cover my desktop. if i do quick movements to either side AND click to [shoot/pop] i will click my desktop ending up “alt tabbed” and not moving in-game for whatever time it takes me to click back in the game.

this doesnt happen too often, but DOES. at least 3 times per map playing a class like soldier and now and then with medic.

and using super high sensitivity isnt really an option for most people.

Last edited by doks,

konr

Quoted from Peign slays dragons

Yesterday it was like that: Everyone (except scared babies) had a fov higher than 100.
Today it’s like this: Everyone has fov 90.

The game is ugly now but considering fairness nothing really changed.

We’ll get used to the new TF2… I feel like aiming rockets with -30° became slightly easier anyway…:D

I used the plugin and still had 90 fov.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »