Forum

FAQ: How to get ready for SteamPipe launch on 30th of April!

Created 18th April 2013 @ 10:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 15 Next »

So literally i can just but all my folders from TF intoo userstuff?

AnimaL

Quoted from Andreas

So literally i can just but all my folders from TF intoo userstuff?

you only need addons, cfg, maps, materials, sound, resource and scripts… any other folders are useless

and yes you can dump em in /custom/userstuff/

Last edited by AnimaL,

Okay great

ondkaja

IKEA

this articulate lad made a video on how to create VPK files: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB6fnQaZPIU

Trath

Any chance crosshairs dont work or something?
My CFG seems to get loaded, but my crosshairs are default (which they shouldnt be)

Rex

Should garmenhud be broken for me or did I just fail? I’ve had steampipe for like a week now working fine and resource and scripts are installed into:

tf/custom/myshit

Load up today and says HUD needs update. Downloaded from website and copied those folders over replacing the old ones and still the same problem. Broselhud also opens but the font is tiny and shit.

Snyyppis

RLM

If your hud uses custom fonts don’t make a vpk out of it. For some reason vpk doesn’t work with .ttf files…

enwyze

Quoted from Snyyppis

If your hud uses custom fonts don’t make a vpk out of it. For some reason vpk doesn’t work with .ttf files…

You can make a vpk out of it. But what you also have to do is creating a folder for them fonts.

This is, where you want to put the fonts:

Team Fortress 2/tf/custom/fonts/resource/formasge.ttf

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

is anyone working on a fix for P-REC?

Steampipe shit is pretty much BS. Copied my game a few times in a few different places and doesnt delete them when its finished etc. HUD and all the custom stuff stoically just doesnt work. Verify and 150 files need to be redownloaded nice one valve fuck

Link!

.:ne:.

no problems here

TheDaxter11

what about skins like changing what the scout looks like or changing what the wepons look like?

Skraluk

Last edited by Skraluk,

Monkeh

I did what Animal said.

1) Make copy of stuff on desktop
2) Add new folder to ‘custom’ in new ‘tf’ via ‘common’
3) Add copied files to new folder
4) All as hunky as pie

Thank you for making it easy, even for me. Shame on anyone who fails, shame.

Last edited by Monkeh,

AnimaL

Quoted from TheDaxter11

what about skins like changing what the scout looks like or changing what the wepons look like?

read the first post

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 15 Next »