Forum

Broder vs Crack Clan on Teamfortress.TV Thursday at 21:15 CET

Created 27th February 2013 @ 04:11

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Darn

[…]

YES YES AND YES. This is something we should have done long time ago. Restream EU/NA games in proper times.

I actually wrote this tool back in October when I was still with VTV, but we had 2 problems. First was something fucked up to do with XSplit that required a lot of effort to work around (not a huge deal, just a pain). Second was something to do with Twitch’s vod system that I couldn’t be bothered to fix because of the first problem.

Both are fixed now though (we use OBS exclusively in TFTV) so it’s all good.

Snyyppis

RLM

“Broder don’t seem to be about the safe pussy” – Stark

All is now forgiven stark.

Skyride

DUCS

So viewership stats!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3205338/brodervsccviewers.PNG

This graph is a bit shit due to it having weird numbers on the bottom, but basically start of the graph is about 8:30pm CET and the end is about 11:00pm CET. Prizes for anyone who can guess when when VanillaTV got frontpaged on Twitch.

Hopefully I can learn to use something better than Excel (or at the very least use Excel properly) and make this sort of thing more regularly.

Last edited by Skyride,

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

Holy shit. The power of the front page.

Does Tf.tv not get front paged still because of all that FullyTorqued fiasco? or does Twitch only choose one tf2 stream to promote.

lexs

BeachBoys
vier

Quoted from TurboTabs

Holy shit. The power of the front page.

Does Tf.tv not get front paged still because of all that FullyTorqued fiasco? or does Twitch only choose one tf2 stream to promote.

they think that a european org shoud get frontpage at european primetime and an american at american primetime

AnimaL

removed by request

Last edited by AnimaL,

Xearo

GTD

When does something get put onto the front page, then? My friend is one of the EU Twitch admins, reckon there’s anything he could do for us in that sense? I think he said something about being able to recommend things to be featured – is that what happened here due to a relationship VTV has with Twitch, or another Twitch admin’s recommendation?

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

This is cool! I’d like to see a line for total viewers across all streams. You might even be able to get STV relay data from Arie.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Skyride

ETF2L just isn’t that busy of a forum. Infact it’s quite quiet to be honest

I’m trying!

Trell

|UKCS|

Quoted from Xearo

When does something get put onto the front page, then? My friend is one of the EU Twitch admins, reckon there’s anything he could do for us in that sense? I think he said something about being able to recommend things to be featured – is that what happened here due to a relationship VTV has with Twitch, or another Twitch admin’s recommendation?

Due to our contract with Twitch, we are given frontpage where possible for European games. Twitch obviously won’t frontpage 2 casts of the same game.

I’d assume TF.tv have something similar in place for NA/ESEA games.

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

I’m trying!

Get some work done.

Skyride

DUCS

John has told us he’s giving VTV frontpge at EU times and us frontpage at NA times. Not really fair imo when we’re typically doubling (if not more) VTV’s viewership and TFTV EU is bassically a seperate org, but meh. The guy’s already putting a lot on the line to get us front page in the first place, so can’t complain too much really.

The fully torqued thing doesn’t have anything to do with it.

Last edited by Skyride,

Skyride

DUCS

Also, total viewership stats!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3205338/totalbrodercc.PNG

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

I’m trying!

tryharder

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from Skyride

So viewership stats!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3205338/brodervsccviewers.PNG

This graph is a bit shit due to it having weird numbers on the bottom, but basically start of the graph is about 8:30pm CET and the end is about 11:00pm CET. Prizes for anyone who can guess when when VanillaTV got frontpaged on Twitch.

Hopefully I can learn to use something better than Excel (or at the very least use Excel properly) and make this sort of thing more regularly.

shit i need to get more viewers, need.. to.. stop.. being.. mean.. to everyone.. lol as if

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »