Forum

Poop's True TF2 blog

Created 8th January 2013 @ 16:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 16 Next »

Panromir

|LZ|

The more you hate it, the stronger it gets.

A rule of the internet.

In the end the best everyone can do is read it, and deal with it. As long as it’s just about hating the admin team it’s ok I guess.

Don’t target individuals though, thats quite unfair ;)

kaidus

WiK?

Meatshot 8)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

This blog is probably the most interesting thing to happen in tf2 since I46. Its just harmless fun and they specifically try to wind up people who they know will take the bait, just ignore it if you don’t like it!

A r7an is not just for Christmas.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Panromir

A rule of the internet.

In the end the best everyone can do is read it, and deal with it. As long as it’s just about hating the admin team it’s ok I guess.

Another rule is rule 34, and I don’t know if I want to see that here.

r7anfan

;?

Quoted from Panromir

A rule of the internet.

It’s about revealing the constant flurry of mistakes that have happened time and time again. The league is rarely based on meritocracy.

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Koeitje

there are many ways to apply rule 34 here, it’ll be a sweet adventure!

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Tapley ❤

This blog is probably the most interesting thing to happen in tf2 since I46. Its just harmless fun and they specifically try to wind up people who they know will take the bait, just ignore it if you don’t like it!

A r7an is not just for Christmas.

After speaking to Poop about it, I think he just feels people don’t say what they are thinking enough. So he’s just translating everyone’s thoughts onto this blog. He isn’t trying to bait people or troll them, he’s just stating facts and if players or teams are offended then maybe they should look in the mirror.

Setlet

Stop bumping this thread when there are no blog entries made.

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

I enjoy this blog.

alba

duplo

Quoted from Old_Grandma

I enjoy this blog.

Yeah its fun

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Old_Grandma

I enjoy this blog.

I enjoy that you enjoy this blog.

Angel

I suggest next blog’s topic: big ETF2L ad banner & why we can’t see any cash from them in cups or regular seasons? Because our pixel warriors not fighting for a glory, but only for cash. “There are no cash prizes in Division 1 so we’ve decided to drop.” (с) Forsak3n :D

“Additionally, the best three Premiership Division teams will receive a share of €990. $650 is provided by Season 14′s main sponsor Twitch”. Ie Twitch is provided only €487. Who gave €503? ;)

Last edited by Angel,

alba

duplo

Quoted from Angel

“There are no cash prizes in Division 1 so we’ve decided to drop.” (с) Forsak3n :D

Lol!

easyGame

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Rule 34 on Byte?

It can not be unseen.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Angel

I suggest next blog’s topic: big ETF2L ad banner & why we can’t see any cash from them in cups or regular seasons? Because our pixel warriors not fighting for a glory, but only for cash. “There are no cash prizes in Division 1 so we’ve decided to drop.” (с) Forsak3n :D

That was a troll hope you know that…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 16 Next »