Quoted from Mundi

its not all about first place and prem

Yes it is!

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Quoted from Mundi

its not all about first place and prem

Then why do we compete? With that attitude ofcourse its “not about first place”.

Mundi

dogs.tf

Quoted from kronis

[…]

Then why do we compete? With that attitude ofcourse its “not about first place”.

well i was more trying to say that just because prem is dominated by epsilon doesnt mean its not exciting(the season)

Jörge

TSUN~
derptex9

Don’t really get the point of the post.
Epsilon are dominating, you say they’re average but everything is relative, and since they’ve shown they can compete with the rest of the world, and in this case beat at i49, I’m not sure how you can say they’re average.

And of course the annoying thing being why, if they’re all so bad, aren’t people from lower divs beating them and then replacing them?

As has already mentioned, it doesn’t mean it isn’t interesting, maybe it’s not for you but I personally just ignore epsilon and enjoy watching some of the other matches.

(it’s a pity since I normally think the posts are brilliant, this one just seems very meh)

Last edited by Jörge,

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Jörge

And of course the annoying thing being why, if they’re all so bad, aren’t people from lower divs beating them and then replacing them?

Because there’s a bit more depth to this game than people can comprehend with their attitude of ‘i don’t care, it’s just tf2’.

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

So basically 6v6 is dying and epsilon is the only team that smells money?

gf18_idiot

Top5rocket

boring

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from gf18_idiot

boring

your face is boring

gf18_idiot

Top5rocket

Wow rude

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from gf18_idiot

Wow rude

why you reply everywhere??? nobody care about what you think.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAM
AHAHAHAH
DE_STROY!!!!!

gf18_idiot

Top5rocket

I feel violated

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from kKaltUu

So basically 6v6 is dying and epsilon is the only team that smells money?

I doubt it will ever die, considering how much circlejerking quota has to be met every day around here.

byte

Quoted from freshmeatt

[…]
I doubt it will ever die, considering how much circlejerking quota has to be met every day around here.

+1, <3 u

Cheers

Byte

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

Quoted from droso

<3

HAHAHAHAH UR ON THE LIST
HOMO XDD)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 Next »