Forum

Anti-Cheat Since Anakin

Created 8th January 2013 @ 15:07

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

stuntz

Since Anakin’s anti cheat there hasnt been many topic about this regarding having a server side or client side pluggin, recently ive found a site http://www.easyanticheat.net/
It needs a subscription but depending on what its needed they can arrange some pricing based on the needs, maybe if all the servers would run it it would be a really low price for all the clans in the league.

Just Check it out at least and id like some input from some people who have been in this anti-cheat programs to see if its worth it as well.

Cheers :)=

crouton

LEGO

Used it in counter-strike since 2006.

xliqz seems like a stand-up guy, despite his murky past, and EAC worked really well.

Practically removed cheating in CS in these parts bar the outlier with pay-cheats.

Last edited by crouton,

Setlet

Are you suspecting someone is cheating and you want this program to bust him? :3

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

EasyAntiCheat supports Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8.

Are you willing to ditch mac/linux users?

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Casual

[…]

hipsters everywhere :p

Skyride

DUCS

I’m pretty sure this was proposed yonks ago and anakin showed it to be pretty awful.

stuntz

Quoted from Setlet

Are you suspecting someone is cheating and you want this program to bust him? :3

No, i just like fairplay.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

i know for a fact that tviq used a triggerbot against TLR in the playoff matches not on sniper but on scout!

AnAkkk

Quoted from Skyride

I’m pretty sure this was proposed yonks ago and anakin showed it to be pretty awful.

No, I’ve never actually tried EAC but it seems to be one of the best ACs. The problem is that a league like ETF2L won’t be able to afford it.

I don’t think any TF2 league uses it though, so I don’t know how good it is on TF2, and *maybe* it gets broken with almost every TF2 update like the ESEA client.

Last edited by AnAkkk,

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from Casual

[…]

Both Windows and Linux servers are fully supported

http://www.easyanticheat.net/server-licensing

AnAkkk

Quoted from ash

[…]

[…] http://www.easyanticheat.net/server-licensing

He’s talking about Linux clients, not servers.

Panromir

|LZ|

Hmm while this looks pretty interesting and I support everything that busts cheaters, I don’t see this being

a) affordable
and b) of much use as long as it only works on windows servers

stuntz

Quoted from Panromir

Hmm while this looks pretty interesting and I support everything that busts cheaters, I don’t see this being

a) affordable
and b) of much use as long as it only works on windows servers

It works on both linux and windows servers, maybe ETF2L could solicitate a sponsorship from them to be used in the league.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

100 gameservers for 125 dollar per month, 50 gameservers for 75 dollars per month. Client version is free. And you might be able to get some discount for advertising for them. Team Fortress 2 is supported. So maybe our AC team could investigate, wether this is a viable option and if ETF2L can affort to do so.

ondkaja

IKEA

I don’t think paying so much for an anti-cheat that doesn’t support Linux or Mac users is worth it.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »