Forum

What happened to tf2lobby?

Created 15th November 2012 @ 15:50

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

Skyride

DUCS

So I’ve bassically not played for nearly a year. Played a few lobbies the last few days, and they’ve all just been horrendous. Not so much the bad players, you can handle them. I mean just so many people chatting shit about everything and everyone, bitching at each other, and being like “omg kick medic please” at literally every medic who doesn’t meet their absurdly high standards.

Le meme arrows

Pretty sure it was always like this.

Spike Himself

TC

f2p decreased the average age :)

Agreed with Titanium. Constant off-classing is also a problem, but out of 5 games you can get 2-3 proper ones.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

I keep getting kicked because I don’t have 100+ or 150+ games. :((((((((

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Absurdly high standards in tf2lobby, wat?

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Reported.

wrock

vier

Quoted from nTraum

Absurdly high standards in tf2lobby, wat?

i think he mean things like “only 500+ games”, “97%” and so on…

Last edited by wrock,

JimTheMagicJumper

!

9/10 games now you get a permasniper who can’t aim :/

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

i like to onclass in lobbys

SHIN

people like to judge by the number of played games of teams, or better which team to join in order to win the lobby. Thats why people with a lot of played lobbies end up together to steamroll a team of 6vs6 beginners. Nothing new here, move along.

Last edited by SHIN,

Skyride

DUCS

I mean more the “omg medic why didn’t you uber me so i could kill everyone when i ran half the map away from you and massively over-exiended and died”.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

ha ha skyride…I get that with my 6v6 team, nvm lobbies.

But yeah, medic’s always get treated badly in lobbies..it’s the way of the world.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from SHIN

people like to judge by the number of played games of teams, or better which team to join in order to win the lobby. Thats why people with a lot of played lobbies end up together to steamroll a team of 6vs6 beginners. Nothing new here, move along.

I like to play on the team with the lowest number of games played. Nothing makes my e-peen grow more than rolling 1000+ game lobby scrubs.

AnimaL

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

I like to play on the team with the lowest number of games played. Nothing makes my e-peen grow more than rolling 1000+ game lobby scrubs.

+1

stop whining just roll over those shitters

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »