Where did you all go :<

hycolours

_ainsley

Pan.
Get a community pan

enwyze

Go for ze bottle!

Pennyfarming

Have you ever read crime and punishment?

Just finished it myself today holy shiz such a good book (yesh i am now smart 4 reading it)

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

I had a tough decision between scattergun, sniper rifle and FaN.
Ruled out scattergun as it’s boring, and sadly ruled out FaN because I never get to use it :((

Sniper it is ;D

byte

U deserve it tappers tbh, all the way back from early 2008 if I’m not mistaken amigo til now LAN shoulders ;)

I also got an email from them too, not sure what weapon to ask. Sticky launcher? coz sticky lawlz?

Or?

Cheers

Byte

Regen

nf.
9F

Haha grats on that all of you, definately get that bottle <3!

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from byte

Sticky launcher? coz sticky lawlz?

Obviously!

Henghast

open
bobs

Congrats to those who got em. I know I’d want a sparkly spy arm but thats just me.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Henghast

Congrats to those who got em. I know I’d want a sparkly spy arm but thats just me.

You can only choose a weapon that was released earlier than 2011 and is no promotional item though :( I would have loved to get a community original!

Henghast

open
bobs

Aye I know, I was just thinking about it and I’d quite like a sparkly spy arm to slap people about with. Maybe tag it with something Twilight related to heap on the shame…

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
You can only choose a weapon that was released earlier than 2011 and is no promotional item though :( I would have loved to get a community original!

I was told

You may choose any weapon that was not for a promotion and was not released within that last year.

The Unarmed Combat was not a promotional weapon, and was released over a year ago (27 October 2011).

If you turn out to be right I’ll be happy with my ubersaw, I guess.

Last edited by Crasp,

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Crasp

The Unarmed Combat was not a promotional weapon, and was released over a year ago (27 October 2011).

“You may choose any weapon that was not for a promotion and was not released within that last year.”
with this year being 2012 and the last year being 2011. The Unarmed Combat was released in 2011 = the last year so it can not be picked :D
q.e.d

Trell

|UKCS|

I’m being boring and going for medigun :(

I was thinking about Rocket or Sticky; but I like my botkiller ones too much. Have a botkiller medigun too, but still, I like the idea of a sparkly one!

AnimaL

Quoted from Trell

I’m being boring and going for medigun :(

i want one :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »