Forum

Is there an asian tf2 community?

Created 9th March 2009 @ 11:55

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Jan

k0

Will love to play against japanese guys! :D

Mick-

There is even a African Community , i got contacted by the best south African clan to play against us…they seems to know quite well the Euro community , i was surprised

Nana

coming from singapore myself, there IS an Asian tf2 community albeit small and uncertain in its growth.

heres a brief breakdown of the current strongest teams in asia, from my scrim experience:

Japan: Xq and Redface,
perhaps the strongest teams in the asian region, japs love to play cp_well and tend to focus on utility scouts…

Singapore: Vco, `fap, nefarious?
Singapore’s scene was thriving early on with many teams sprouting up… however the scene died after the first league was implemented. Too many misunderstandings and lack of dedication. Current teams now play for fun mostly.

Malaysia: Acolyte Gaming
Pretty decent team, doesn’t stand a chance against Singapore teams though.

Taiwan: MX
Taiwan’s undisputed champions, a div2 team in a div6 pond.

India: Cm1
The only decent team to come out of India with proper scrim etiquette, they love to play fastlane.

Philippines/Thailand:?

Korea:?

Australia: ENCORE gaming formerly known as maddogz
The current team to beat in Aus-Asia, they are a cut above all asian teams. However due to ping issues, difficult for any team to have a proper contest with them…

Oh and my handle is `fap | nnnx. Used to scrim with marlow and raccoon @ gbh until dum dum dum, i went home. Hope you enjoyed this update!

xtala

Nice breakdown, but when did Austrialia become part of Asia :p

shifty

Sir

Nice to see APM around still in that japanese league from tfc.

Last Dinosaur were sick.

nophin

:id:

any asian fragmovies ? :)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I have some delightfull asian fag movies if your interested? Samyung Gai – Revenge of the bukakae!

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

bash: yes we have, expensive and not the best

flix

n2o

does anyone have a clanpage of an asian or even african clan?

skinnie

TCM

do they have 6 demomen?

repp

We (ENCORE) sometimes play against some asian teams (fap, vco mostly) and frankly they’re not good. I’m not sure what skill level div2 here is (i’ll just assume it’s the US equivalent of CEVO-A), they would all be clumped in there quite easily.
I only know of one community site for TF2 in Asia, and that’s in Korean :(

In aus/nz, there is only 1 other team apart from us that would be considered ‘good’ by international standards. The rest of the ‘div 1’ teams here would be either low div1 here or div2. I’m so jealous of the euro tf2 scene :(

flix

n2o

@ skinnie

LOOOOOOL

ambra

lol’d hard at skinnie

and yeah I’m now curious to see how those guys play

viNez

Japan TF2 tournament today
semi final and final
210.230.197.55:27020

Puppets

awesome poil but eh ye? what does this ip thing use me again? o right i will have to watch stv when this will start …. EH when will it take place? im not familiar with the asian time and as i just got up it might be over already?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »