Forum

Day[9] playing tf2 :)

Created 31st October 2012 @ 20:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

jonii

fm-eSportstf2

Quoted from Skyride

Gonna be honest, am I the only person that found this fucking annoying to watch? The dailies used to be the greatest thing ever, Sean was just a cool dude who happened to know a shit load about Starcraft and loved talking about it. Who is this guy? This isn’t the same person I used to stay up to 3am one or two nights a week to listen to? This is just some fictional personality laughing like a buffoon at any every mildly amusing thing that appears on the screen.

It’s sad what a bit of youtube fame can do to someone.

it’s not exactly youtube fame alone, but yeah, I feel the same way

kaidus

WiK?

Ye it was awful.

Then again I was never into day9 or anything starcraft related.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

I hate watching youtube celebrities, whose videos i enjoy, playing TF2 because they are always very bad at it. (Rooster Teeth played MvM etcetc)

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Skyride

Gonna be honest, am I the only person that found this fucking annoying to watch? The dailies used to be the greatest thing ever, Sean was just a cool dude who happened to know a shit load about Starcraft and loved talking about it. Who is this guy? This isn’t the same person I used to stay up to 3am one or two nights a week to listen to? This is just some fictional personality laughing like a buffoon at any every mildly amusing thing that appears on the screen.

It’s sad what a bit of youtube fame can do to someone.

All of this.

Also, somehow I imagined he’d be fairly decent, so that was another disappointment.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Totally with skyride and the others, so annoying, could only handle a minute of that before I raged.

Really, really awful.

Last edited by Monkeh,

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

LAWL I AM STARFAG JENIOUS, MY BRAIN NOT WORK TODAY, SO PREFECT GAEM IS TF2 WHER I DONT HAV USE BREIN

Regen

nf.
9F

Quoted from skeej

LAWL I AM STARFAG JENIOUS, MY BRAIN NOT WORK TODAY, SO PREFECT GAEM IS TF2 WHER I DONT HAV USE BREIN

Surpisingly accurate ;o

Kiss Kiss

8{
8D

I watched back in the bdub day. You know, back when it was cool. Also I invented wearing retro fashions ironically. His fans now chant tired old Day[J] memes and are big into idol worship. No wonder this circle of sycophants corrupted poor Sean. I mourn his passing.

His brother is still cool (and the first). But don’t tell too many people, I don’t want him getting too mainstream.

envy

Quoted from skeej

Nothing hurts like the truth, eh?

laerin

-9w-

‘Sean was just a cool dude who happened to know a shit load about Starcraft and loved talking about it.’

If you remove the ‘just’, it’s still true for him today. Everyone gets upset because he didn’t have any daily planned and decides to chill out on tf2 pubs?

And isn’t ‘oh I don’t have to think’ the mentality all competitive players have when playing pubs too?

I get the feeling people enjoy being upset at pointless things.

Last edited by laerin,

Ch3Vy

FjK

Quoted from laerin

I get the feeling people enjoy being upset at pointless things.

Last edited by Ch3Vy,

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from envy

[…]
Nothing hurts like the truth, eh?

You mean the truth that MOBA/RTS games are getting so popular because there isnt the learning curve of proper hand/eye coordination / dexterity: in short, you dont need skill to play?

Last edited by skeej,

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from skeej

[…]

You mean the truth that MOBA/RTS games are getting so popular because there isnt the learning curve of proper hand/eye coordination / dexterity: in short, you dont need skill to play?

your troll is worse than your uber timings

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from rtan

[…]

your troll is worse than your uber timings

may you remain wobbly

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from skeej