Forum

Vent your anger thread

Created 4th October 2012 @ 12:59

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 43 Next »

Hallow

P.O.P

i fucking hate when i rage in mumble and blame the hacking eastern european for my deaths, and then all my teammates go “you were overextended shut up”

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

fucking call if a scout is coming shithouse idiots

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

STOP BANNING MY JEW FRIENDS

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

hah umad?

omrish

i hate myself

IPZIE

SUAVE

10k dmg cause moose is a pocket, gg moose, im proud yo doin yo job#yolo

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Will

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q405/AnonEmoose/1268354396973.jpg

Nothing more needs to be said

pennyfarming still stuck on stage 2

Last edited by octochris,

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Snipers man. Every time.

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Some people in DM mod. Jesus fucking Christ. The soldiers that spam you with no effort right before you jump (knowing you’re going to jump) just so they can kill you easily. Scouts that shoot you from a mile away and seriously believe they are good for being at the top of the scoreboard. Demomen that spam pipes from completely safe positions. Snipers. ANYONE who has completely lost a 1v1 but will go and kill the sniper so he can survive.

Just an addition: The general mentality of a lot of regular DMers is that dying in DM = bad and they will go totally out of their way (neglecting actual skills that need to be practiced) just so they have fewer deaths at the end of the map.

It just seems that a lot of people misunderstand the point of DM mod.

Last edited by Daleth,

earthrot

Quoted from Daleth

It just seems that a lot of people misunderstand the point of DM mod.

Same shit could be said about MGE, its unplayable unless you have few friends that arent complete faggots.

envy

Quoted from Daleth

Scouts that shoot you from a mile away and seriously believe they are good for being at the top of the scoreboard.

What do you think about pistol only scouts?

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

Russians
Teams that focus on DM instead of teamplay
People who cant admit their own failures/errors
Random spam
UNUSUAL HATS COZ I DONT GOT ONE

but above all, people who have shit web and always complain yet never fix it. IF ITS UNFIXABLE DONT PLAY ONLINE GO BUILD A FUCKING SANDCASTLE. Same goes for ppl timing out every other pcw, not comming, but their ability to speak only activates to state obvious things like ‘were losing’.

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

I’ve got a cold and every part of me hurts. Also cold medicine makes me sleepy.

And my team surrendered to a bot game in LoL.

m1k

I hate scheduling pcws just to get stood up. 5 days in a row.

Last edited by m1k,

Beef

when I’m alone defending last point, and I get stabbed by a sneaky spy, and the satisfaction of killing me isn’t enough, so he has to spam name-calling macros, making me feel even worse. it just ain’t easy… :(

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 43 Next »