Forum

Vent your anger thread

Created 4th October 2012 @ 12:59

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 28 29 30 ... 43 Next »

Will

Bringing this back because “Tech” website reviewers are so fucking incompetent I just have to vent it.

Looking to buy a new mouse and really like the idea of the Zowie EC1, looking to find somewhere to buy it I came upon a few reviews, decided to have a read to just to make sure its all good.

Here are some fucking stupid quotes from so called “reviewers”:

“Who on earth would ever use the 500dpi mode? … And with the mouse so devoid of other buttons to fill the acreage, why is the dpi switch underneath?” – Retard who has only played CoD

“Alienware’s TACTX mouse for example is a rebranded slightly smaller Logitech. It has about 9 buttons and is completely programmable AND has a RGB lighting system…. For $45.” – Wow a fucking RGB lighting system and 9 fucking buttons

“If they are aiming for a niche market then I think Steelseries have already beaten them to it” – Oh yeah Ill just go buy that Steelseries with the retarded sensor that has angle snapping and acceleration built in, really got that “niche market” covered

“The fact that the EC1 features three fixed levels of resolution is questionable; after all, who playhs with only 500 DPI? For that matter, that’s not good even for regular Windows usage.” – Didnt realise some websites gave jobs to brain dead invalids – “We put the EC1 through the grind playing Call of Duty: Black Ops” says it all

Anyway rant over

arc

iSlam

not angry, just wanted to post in this thread

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

People on Benefits getting more money per month than I do. And not having to pay Rent or Council Tax.

Spike Himself

TC

belgian motorways and “drivers” -.-
– stay in the middle lane even if the slow lane is entirely empty
– incapable of maintaining a constant speed; overtake you and then slow down right in front of you (my cruise control hates you so much)
– slowly move from one lane to another without indicating

ffff

droso

o/

Quoted from Spike Himself

belgian motorways and “drivers” -.-
– stay in the middle lane even if the slow lane is entirely empty
– incapable of maintaining a constant speed; overtake you and then slow down right in front of you (my cruise control hates you so much)
– slowly move from one lane to another without indicating

ffff

madcuzbad

Swedish Santa

I JUST MISSED A MEETING FOR THE NATIONAL SNOWBOARD TEAM ASASDASADAD!

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from droso

[…]

madcuzbad

Are they? It would explain a lot..

FUCKING TOURISTS.

I hate you! I have no one in my store for the whole day, but when my mate comes to talk with me, oh yes, then you start insta-spawning behind the corner.

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

#reallifeproblems

AnimaL

Quoted from Reservoir Dog

FUCKING TOURISTS.

I hate you! I have no one in my store for the whole day, but when my mate comes to talk with me, oh yes, then you start insta-spawning behind the corner. Every year – same story. Also stop fucking asking me what the price is – IT’S WRITTEN RIGHT THERE!

I red FUCKING TERRORISTS and was very confused for a second :D

Freddy

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]I red FUCKING TERRORISTS and was very confused for a second :D

fucking terrorists asking for the price of things before they blow themselves up its so annoying

zen1th

PRXSM
LEGO

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Are they? It would explain a lot..

Better than in denmark :/

Quoted from Bloodyyy

#reallifeproblems

1st world problems. :)

hawku

AYO

I can’t play tf2 anymore because people expect me to be sick and I only have a macbook pro with a wireless mouse.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Venting your anger doesn’t work, you just feel worse. This has been shown in quite a number of studies. Go play outside in the park instead.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 28 29 30 ... 43 Next »