Forum

Vent your anger thread

Created 4th October 2012 @ 12:59

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 22 23 24 ... 43 Next »

dodgydogman

Panda

Old ass house, radiators broken, sitting in room with thermals leggings multiple hoodies still freezing.

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Run a hot bath and run up and down the stairs a few times as it fills…

Hey presto! Or just down a bottle of Vodka, that’ll sort you out.

Last edited by Monkeh,

wpminnows

[PG]

3 encounters in a row where i press mouse1 followed by q only to switch to shotgun before i fire a rocket

Monkeh

Drivers in the middle or outside lane of the motorway not overtaking anyone!

LEARN TO DRIVE YOU FUCKING MUPPETS!!!!

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Just heard my ordered cooler çan’t be delivered because it’s not in stock. Will be in stock in about 2 months. WHEN I ORDERED IT, YOU HAD 2 AVAILABLE! GRUNTING!

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Monkeh

This is coming from a brit??

Monkeh

Quoted from Andee

This is coming from a brit??

Indeed, but a Brit that isn’t a complete and utter mong. Hard to believe we exist I know, but we do, in small secluded woodland areas and under some bridges.

crouton

LEGO

Quoted from Monkeh

Go drive next to them and stare at them.. Or just undertake them while looking intently at them.

Monkeh

Quoted from crouton

Or just undertake them while looking intently at them.

Yes, I do this a lot. Sometimes they then move over.

Last edited by Monkeh,

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Monkeh

Indeed, but a Brit that isn’t a complete and utter mong.

As much as I’m from the South, I have to admit, a lot more Northerners drive motorways properly.

Monkeh

wtb a system for flashing messages on the side, back or front of my car.

I speak out loud and some pretty lights flash up my message on the outside of the car.

Undertaking someone with a message in red lights slowly scrolling across my flank:

WHO ARE YOU OVERTAKING DICKHEAD? MOVE OVER!

Henghast

open
bobs

Living in the SE of Manchester I hate driving here. Well it’s worse because I ride a motorbike. The area is crazy for it. Randomly change lanes, pull out of side streets, Drive at either 20mph or 45, indicating is a sign of weakness and if you dare slow down to take a corner they’ll try and take teh rear end off you. Such utter wankers the last time I came off they just tried to edge around my downed bike and prostrate body. Bugger the motorways it’s the A roads that are lethal.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from wpminnows

3 encounters in a row where i press mouse1 followed by q only to switch to shotgun before i fire a rocket

I sometimes have this bug where I switch weapon, and the game definitely registers my input because the crosshair switches to the different slot weapon, and the viewmodel settings for that weapon are applied, but the actual weapon doesn’t switch! (no it wasn’t out of ammo) … This bug happens rarely but since quite a long time already…

also fuck off cc// server with banning festive medigun … last pcw i played vs tlr i lost my ubercharge everytime i came close to a resup cabinet gg

Last edited by skeej,

Regen

nf.
9F

how 90% of div3 is made up out of scrambled together teams 3 days before signups close which inevitably will fold and screw up the whole season for the rest of the teams.
and there’s nothing you can do bout it :<

Last edited by Regen,

Wiper

idd.

Quoted from Regen

how 90% of div3 is made up out of scrambled together teams 3 days before signups close which inevitably will fold and screw up the whole season for the rest of the teams.
and there’s nothing you can do bout it :<

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 22 23 24 ... 43 Next »