Created 4th October 2012 @ 12:59

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 43 Next »

dougiie

CotC

process

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Beating teams 5-0 in pcws then losing the subsequent official the next week.

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Quoted from Hildreth

Beating teams 5-0 in pcws then losing the subsequent official the next week.

http://etf2l.org/matches/35889/ quite

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from tSoodle

player drops in your mix:
WTF MAN ITS ONLY A MIX WHY PAUSE

player drops in other mix:
WTF YOU PUSHED LAST WHEN WE HAD ONE DROP N1 DOUCHE

tbh its sounds like you are in the wrong in both counts.

When your player drops, its way too tryhard and boring to pause it as its a fucking mix, its not like you are going to lose your official.

Usually the etiquette is if a player drops during a stalemate, you wait, in the case of the drop occurring during a fight for a point, you can push UNTIL the last point where you stop.

During this time, if it is a mix, you are allowed to keep sniping and running spy, but if it is a pcw you cannot.

If they take too long either say fuck them and start the rape train to get another game asap or the corresponding class on your team goes to spec and you start play again, usually only doing the former if they are cunts or lie about getting a merc and doing the latter if that game is the last for the night so you want a fair game..

What you dont do is pause it or just keeping pushing when the enemy team says they are getting a merc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X21mJh6j9i4

Last edited by dodgydogman,

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Girls that look awesome from behind in skirt, with nice legs and figure… until they turn around.

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from Andee

Girls that look awesome from behind in skirt, with nice legs and figure… until they turn around.

See dogs for a workaround.

hawku

AYO

Hawku beats derp 20-8
derp : !div
derp : hm u gud but no d1 soly mayb u hav improv a little ye ))))))
derp disconnected
Hawku : but I don’t main sol…
Hawku : Fucking wanker

vani

Bully

Quoted from hawku

Hawku beats derp 20-8
derp : !div
derp : hm u gud but no d1 soly mayb u hav improv a little ye ))))))
derp disconnected
Hawku : but I don’t main sol…
Hawku : Fucking wanker

hows thats 600fps working out for you?

Kortz

Quoted from dodgydogman

If they take too long either say fuck them and start the rape train to get another game asap

take too long either say fuck them and start the rape train

say fuck them and start the rape train

fuck them and start the rape train

start the rape train

Fixed it for you Dodgy.

Choo Choo Motherfucker

Trying your very hardest to explain to thirdies that it will be a default win if they use 3 mercs EVEN IF we try to allow it. Them not understanding. Beating them anyway. Result will be a default anyway. #YOLO

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from CUBE

Trying your very hardest to explain to thirdies that it will be a default win if they use FOUR mercs EVEN IF we try to allow it. Them not understanding. Beating them anyway. Result will be a default anyway. #YOLO

fixd 4 u #yolo

Trane

When a team shows up 15 minutes late, you allow them a merc which they don’t use, you beat them, then they drop from the league immediately after.

GG thanks for wasting our time.

alba

duplo

FUCK NAGA SIREN 200minute disables, FUCK PUDGE GAY ASS PUBSTOP HERO, FUCK URSA FOR BEING A RETARDED AND EASY HERO, FUCK TF2 HITREG, FUCK DUCK JUMP FLICKERING, FUCK ME BEING BAD AT DOTA, FUCK TF2 MELEE STUPIDNESS, FUCK UBERSAWS SNIPER RANGE, FUCK THE YELLOW THINGY WHEN YOU HIT PEOPLE AND NO FUCK DMG, FUCK WHEN PEOPLE GETS BLOOD ON THEM BUT DONT TAKE DAMAGE, FUCK HEAVIES IN DBL MIXES, FUCK TURDBINE, FUCK GPIT, FUCK HIGH PINGERS WHINERS AND WARPERS

I think that’s all for now

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

damn mouse, I only bought you 5 months ago :(

Quoted from Sideshow

damn mouse, I only bought you 5 months ago :(

No hope for repair?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 43 Next »