Forum

A Public Thank You

Created 6th March 2009 @ 03:23

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

After a rush of extremely nice games today (March 05, 2009), I would like to put forward a post of sincere gratitude to some of the players that I’ve encountered over the past couple of weeks. Today has been a very good day not because we won every single match, but because the matches were close, exciting, entertaining and above all, FUN. Note that this is not in any particular order, I will not be placing the best people first and what not. I’d like to thank everyone equally.

But first… Quick thanks to my girlfriend for starting TF2 and watching my matches and giving me support.

The first people I’d like to thank, off the top of my head, is Fakkel Brigade. Yes, I know I am ex-FB, but it doesn’t mean I can’t thank them right? Well, I’d like to thank them because they picked myself, Fragga, MeDiC, Chip and Vik from a shithole (excuse my french) and brought us into the competitive scene. What I love the most about them is that even though we’ve left the FB family, they still support us with their lovely mumble, and occasional server rentage. :3

Next, I’d like to thank Dorkan from Overgame, for keeping my hopes up all the time. Yes. All the time. And for always being available to merc. I’d like to thank Demourge for saving our asses before,

I’m gonna give a shoutout to clan Yes! and clan N3 for some extremely nice games. They are brilliant players who appreciate sportsmanship. I would also like to thank another clan that I forgot the name of. They played against myself, Dark, Rake and some people from a clan called C2. They didn’t want to fight us because they knew our skill level, but I am glad they believed that we would stick to our off-class classes.

I’d also like to thank n1 for being a nice guy, despite getting raped by Trickis. Really impressive how he didn’t manage to rage after that BBall game. I sure would have. Thanks to Vlijm, previously of LoL, for always playing off-class when merc’ing for us.

I’d like to thank Redman and MeDiC for joining us despite their inactivity. I’d like to thank Fragmented for always being nice to me. I’d like to thank Cake for leaving inactivity to play with the Rangers. Thank you, Puppets, for organizing the ETF2L stuff because I was way too lazy to do it. Thank you, Rake, for calming down after your rage quits.

Shoutout to GAMe for sending an invite my way whenever they need a merc. For being good sports after the steamroll, and for being such close friends to the Rangers. A smaller shoutout (perhaps a yell-out) to the members of LiP when it was still up. Thanks for letting us use you as punching bags. ;) Joke.

I’d like to thank dwg for just existing. Hope Beck, Retsh0ck and brutallus have a bright future.

Oh yeah, and before I forget.. Thanks to Delirium and.. Uh.. God. Forgot the other clan, for going easy on GAMe tonight.

Thanks for the good times, guys, looking forward to more games with you all!

P.S.

Is this the right place to post this?

P.S.S.

I forgot. I would like to NOT thank Dark for his girlfriend.
I would like to thank Dark’s girlfriend for keeping him in badlands, where he belongs.

P.S.S.S

Forgot to mention Torden. Thanks for being my friendses. :3

FINAL EDIT (hopefully):

I can’t believe it! But I actually forgot to mention the OTHER founders of the Power Rangers clan. Vik and Chip! Thanks to Vik/Quasi and Sensei/Kirill/Chip for helping me create the Power Ranger team. I hope you’ll come back and play with us again in the future.

get a life d00d

So nice, so sensitive, I’m definitely up for some competitive gaming

Best wishies, Chip/ Kirill /Sensei

Niggles

I think, I may have puked a little at the niceness of all that.

Haunter

:D?

Jonni

[FB]

I love you rey!
but seriously mate xtc-trip? <3 <3 <3 <3

torden

broder
syster

ok

Puppets

so much LOVE

Cyanide

:3

I love everyone T_T

kolox

obs.

“Today has been a very good day not because we won every single match”

:x but we beated youuuu!

Yeah! Which is why it wasn’t because we won every single match D:!!!!

Oh yeah, I forgot to thank .obs for an awesome game! And Zecks for playing as a merc!

Vlijm

UbeR |

gogo power rangers :D

Norris

Rangers you guys are sick. keep it up.
<3

U-die

You all suck, worthless peaces of crap! Screw the world!!!!!111

Just putting some balance in this thread.

Brutallus

Thx Rey, u got a nice clan urself aswell, i hope u guys do well in the future!
GL!

Cheers,brutallus.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »