Ritalin

[d¿s]

Gravelpit is awesome!

Must be boring as fuck at home, was only awesome cos of the hype waves

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Chaplain

Must be boring as fuck at home, was only awesome cos of the hype waves

Indeed it was boring. Can’t really hear the crowd at all…

AnimaL

needs more unlocks

Enef

fest
#wubafan

As if we needed more evidence that gravelpit is a piece of shit, honestly i think arx and beta did amazingly well to prevent the majority of people from just leaving the final, gpit is boring to play and boring to watch, can we all just admit it and move on now?

Mercyless

ORACLE

Quoted from Enef

As if we needed more evidence that gravelpit is a piece of shit, honestly i think arx and beta did amazingly well to prevent the majority of people from just leaving the final, gpit is boring to play and boring to watch, can we all just admit it and move on now?

Indeed, besides its not a fair map for the grand finals. small random mistakes could cost you the map.

imo if we had a proper bo3 with good maps LG would have taken it

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Gravelpit is awesome, shut your traps. It’s just not fit for a commentated match and should be avoided for such occasions.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from freshmeatt

Gravelpit is awesome, shut your traps. It’s just not fit for a commentated match and should be avoided for such occasions.

amen.
LEAVE GRAVELPIT ALONE

Last edited by rytis,

BlinkBoy

GFM

Personally I find it pretty boring to watch,but it’s funny to play it(at least for me).

Last edited by BlinkBoy,

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

Map requires more teamplay and is less forgiving to mistakes. The need of better coordination and tactics for this kind of map is something I like.

Ofcourse this is my opinion and therefore immediately disagreed upon in the next post, but since the majority of players only want to see airshots instead of well executed teamplays…:)

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from SiTeHBu0mbb

Map requires more teamplay and is less forgiving to mistakes. The need of better coordination and tactics for this kind of map is something I like.

Ofcourse this is my opinion and therefore immediately disagreed upon in the next post, but since the majority of players only want to see airshots instead of well executed teamplays…:)

teamplay != building uber and running at each other shooting until one team wins, which is what we saw and always see in gravelpit.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Am I the only one who found it massively interesting. The different strats, the attemped Iron Man tactic, the rushing of C.

Thought it was awesome as hell.

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

Quoted from Enef

[…]

teamplay != building uber and running at each other shooting until one team wins, which is what we saw and always see in gravelpit.

Thanks for confirming.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

I found the Gravelpit map very interesting to watch. Especially the last golden cap round. I enjoyed the different strategies that both teams tried. The only thing I didnt see was a strong A cap hold.

Henghast

open
bobs

If the chairs werent so uncomfortable I’d have fallen asleep in hte nice space Bean and Ke left when they got up and went out (unrelated to how boring the game was afaik). It’s interesting and different but goddamn was that boring to watch. I only saw Badlands cause Will came back to the PCs and made me stop bodyshotting the shit out of pubbers.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »