Forum

The question has been answered

Created 25th August 2012 @ 18:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 10 Next »

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from freshmeatt

[…]

It’s the most important event the entire scene could’ve ever hoped for before, so please give me an example of a legitimate excuse EU can give NA for losing in the finals, because I cannot come up with any.

I need to do no such thing – time will do so for me :)

AnimaL

Quoted from Monkeh

trolled them/ignored, basicly same thing

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

I need to do no such thing – time will do so for me :)

But you said those games mean nothing, so there has to be one? You cannot say that European teams not practicing enough is a legitimate excuse, can you?

screwb

I am just hoping this gets prem off there asses.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from screwb

It’s been dead since s9. s8 was the last truly great season.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Kerch

Quoted from screwb

I think this will only happen if there is the prospect of playing the Americans at LAN again (i.e i49), which I really hope there is.

Otherwise the motivation to improve just isn’t the same.

Last edited by Kerch,

mrwhizz

FUCKING FANTASTIC, now we can agure why why na beat all the top euro teams

5 years in development to get the na boys to lan and you’re surprised they won even after Kalkins anology why mix^ and LG is better.

Cheers, Byte

Ghostface

spire

Fuck Europe.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

It’s because na give a fuck.

dougiie

CotC

Which leads to the new question.

What happens now?

Enef

fest
#wubafan

We start giving a shit?

poxie

everyone tries to play like NA teams! ESEA EUROPE!

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Americans are way more keen, more intelligent and as Tapley said more professional. Not to say Epsilon couldn’t beat them today, though their lack of practise and being on laptops kind of shows at the moment.

I saw Ruwin come in at like 10am practising and the final isn’t for like 6 hours, just shows their dedication.

If Epsilon can best LG today we will have a LAN final to remember, atmosphere will be so pro-Europe it will be like a home team at a football match, just hope they can do the business today.

Quoted from Hildreth

Americans are way more keen

While I’m not so certain about more intelligent (some of their pushes made no sense whatsoever :D) this is undeniably true. They’ve put in WAY more practice and it shows. While I’m still rooting for Epsilon to get their shit together and win the grand final, the Americans winning would be a well-deserved reward for all their effort. Been amazing to watch so far, really hope we can do this again. :D

Edd

T2P

I would rather europe won but I must say the NA teams deserve to win. All this bullshit about EU being better when these guys come over and teabag the shit out of us whilst jetlagged and all that, you simply can’t make an argument for EU.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 10 Next »