Forum

M.V.M

Created 12th August 2012 @ 12:55

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 Next »

Linus

[d¿s]

you can already host locally at least, by typing map mvm_whatever in console. By default, this will allow anyone on thhe internet to join your game. A good way to bypass the queue.

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

I can’t even connect to Steam right now.

Califax

dyn.

Need MVM HUD updates… :(

zilis

mamka

Got boring in ~2 hours, needs more maps and a buff to Spy, Sniper, and maybe Pyro.

Last edited by zilis,

Oxy

TC.Express

lucksman with penetration upgrade with crits gogogogo

Darn

rockit like

way too easy.

Henghast

open
bobs

Played a little with Miek before work this morning.

Seems like it could be fun, the bots are pretty much normal bots. Snipers give you 3-4 seconds warning before taking your head off. It was perma aimbot though so you need LOS block to make them lose tracking.

Most important thing was make sure the bomb stays on the floor. They really hurt when buffed.

Could be fun for a bit but an organised team will destroy it.

Edit * the fact we almost 2 manned waves designed for 6 dosnt scream challenging. That the earlier waves are soloable…

Really I think the main reason for needing more is just having the damage output for when the tank rolls in.

Last edited by Henghast,

All who are saying its too easy
Own server
Sv_cheats 1
Tf_mvm_skill 5

HAVE FUN

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Fun stuff :) Kind of easy on the normal setting, hoping valve set up a LOT more servers so that we can play on the hard setting without messing around with hosting on our own machines and servers and stuff. Had to forward some ports and shit earlier and none of us has the optimal machine/net to run it.

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

enef your connection can barely handle just you playing online let alone 6 people all connecting to your local server!

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from BoneS

enef your connection can barely handle just you playing online let alone 6 people all connecting to your local server!

I had me, Kanrook, Scratchi, billbob, Grey and Davib all on there with very little lag! Less lag than on Billbobs anyway :P

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

fuck this, i’m going home

MEGAMIDDIE

2 of the maps didn’t work for me. decoy won’t even spawn anything, coaltown spawns grinded to a halt after the tank (spawned about 2 snipers in 5 minutes.

decently fun, but only with friends. It would suck with random people. Also all engineer best tactic

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Good fun, beat all the normal versions of the map and the advanced one of coaltown (use the menu to vote for normal, advanced and advanced2). If you say it’s too easy you might have only played the normal one? We required some hard focus fire on coaltown advanced.

Last edited by Koeitje,

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

was fun

too bad i had to share this experience with silleh..

I KID =))))))99999999

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 Next »