Forum

ESEA-LAN STV + INFO!

Created 29th June 2012 @ 23:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

shdwpuppet

For the first time ever, an extv broadcast of ESEA pulled in more views than CS. In fact, for the first time ever, an extv broadcast was competing with the numbers that a smaller SC2 LAN gets. This game is not dead, and I think that we as a community proved that we are still here and that we can produce the content that is needed to drive our game forward.

I want to thank everyone that was involved.
Duder
Airon
Dyonysus
Sigma
DJC
Greg
Greaver
Cbear
Salamancer
Mikal
and all of the others who made today, and what is coming tomorrow possible. Without this dedicated crew, I and extv could never have brought this to you. If you see any of them around, give a word of thanks, some of them have been working all week on this, some of them put in a 12 hour day today. All of them deserve credit.

Lets push those numbers even higher tomorrow for the finals, lets send a loud and clear message to all the sponsors and advertisers out there that we are big enough to support.

qkls

qkls

Nice to see so much variation in maps, they play like 10 million different maps and gametypes when euros play just 4 standard maps.

Mike

TEZC

lol@flow

Vaskie

BulletClub

Fifth match, Classic Mixup won convincingly agains’t Srsly br0 on the Lower Bracket Finals, making sure Classic Mixup goes through to the Championship Finals. Srsly br0 finish on the third place on the tournament with a prize grab of $1,680 in front of the #1 seed. Snakewater 5-1 (Mixup), Gullywash 5-1 (Mixup).

Don’t forget today, at 17:30 CEST, the Grand-Finals will be played between Leviathan Gaming and Classic Mixup. If Classic Mixup want to have their revenge after losing their previous match agains’t Leviathan Gaming and win the whole tournament, they will need to take two best-of-three series, while Leviathan Gaming being on the higher bracket has the advantage of only having to win one best-of-three series.

With the previous scores of Warmfront 5-4 (Leviathan), Badlands 5-3 (Leviathan), we will be watching and extremely close match.

Please make sure to post the stream everywhere, and tell everyone about it. TF2 needs as much as support as it can get, and with the help of everyone we can make it happen. Yesterday some crazy numbers were pulled beating even Counter Strike.

Thanks to everyone that is doing their best to make it happen.

tarquinbb

i watched the mixup vs quantic game on badlands…. it was very entertaining.

i couldn’t find the source tv though – which i would have preferred… i like to control the camera myself as i believe that a lot of the 1337 skill moments are missed by the ‘observer’ dude.

i’m sure it’s possible to watch source tv and mumble cast, simultaneously running the muted stream in the background… right?

i suppose i could always get hold of the demo or something though.

Last edited by tarquinbb,

alfa

the stvs will be in this thread the second they are available on ESEA

Vaskie

BulletClub

Quoted from tarquinbb

i’m sure it’s possible to watch source tv and mumble cast, simultaneously running the muted stream in the background… right?

Of course it’s possible, Alfa has been posting the SourceTVs for all matches on this thread. Also the Mumble should be available on the thread aswell if not on the first post.

Last edited by Vaskie,

tarquinbb

Quoted from Vaskie

[…]

Of course it’s possible, Alfa has been posting the SourceTVs for all matches on this thread. Also the Mumble should be avaiable on the thread aswell if not on the first post.

that’s not easy enough for me, i need the sourcetv clearly labelled with radioactive isotopes and it wouldn’t hurt to have a naked lady next to it as well.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from tarquinbb

[…]

that’s not easy enough for me, i need the sourcetv clearly labelled with radioactive isotopes and it wouldn’t hurt to have a naked lady next to it as well.

Links to every stv demo from the LAN, in order can be found on this page http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=league&d=schedule&date=2012-06-30&game_id=43&division_level=all

stv demos from the grand final will be available here shortly after the match http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=league&d=schedule&date=2012-07-01&game_id=43&division_level=all

Last edited by CommanderX,

Vaskie

BulletClub

CommanderX has been doing a fantastic job of putting all the VODs on the VanillaTF2 site, but to make everything easier and slightly more organized, i just updated my Guide to the ESEA Season 11 LAN, where all the VOD’s are included, all the results, all the information including the teams, maps, and other things.

Hopefully it will be useful to someone :)

Download it either on the ETF2L or VanillaTF2 newspost, or here: http://etf2l.org/files/ESEA_Season_11_LAN-Broadcasting_Guide.pdf

Kaneco

Quoted from shdwpuppet

For the first time ever, an extv broadcast of ESEA pulled in more views than CS. In fact, for the first time ever, an extv broadcast was competing with the numbers that a smaller SC2 LAN gets. This game is not dead, and I think that we as a community proved that we are still here and that we can produce the content that is needed to drive our game forward.

I want to thank everyone that was involved.
Duder
Airon
Dyonysus
Sigma
DJC
Greg
Greaver
Cbear
Salamancer
Mikal
and all of the others who made today, and what is coming tomorrow possible. Without this dedicated crew, I and extv could never have brought this to you. If you see any of them around, give a word of thanks, some of them have been working all week on this, some of them put in a 12 hour day today. All of them deserve credit.

Lets push those numbers even higher tomorrow for the finals, lets send a loud and clear message to all the sponsors and advertisers out there that we are big enough to support.

Congratulations on the fantastic success and thanks for your contribution towards it!

I was tuned in all day, it was an amazing day and an amazing feeling to see one community so united, and to see all the effort put on by this community which is amazing.

The games were amazing with very surprising moments and results. The 2 underdogs pulled it off, that was amazing, and although I was hoping to see br0 in the final and would love to see some Flow players in the final as well, all is not lost as we have amazing teams going through as well. Can’t wait for the big final in some moments, hope to see it pull even more viewers.

(Side note: please warn esea, it was disgusting to see their disrespect towards TF2 with blatant errors, missing stvs, configs, important parts of big matches lost, even with the big numbers we pulled that was really horrible to see from an organization that big. It was the only bad thing of the day) The cast was fenomenal tho, even with all the problems happening.

Now make sure to annoy some euros so they can realize what we’re missing out with all the “straight edge” ruleset mentality.

Last edited by Kaneco,

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

Now make sure to annoy some euros so they can realize what we’re missing out with all the “straight edge” ruleset mentality.

are you actually serious?

Kaneco

Quoted from rytis

[…]
are you actually serious?

Shot answer yes. Long answer, yes and I’m going to watch some tf2 now if you don’t mind.

alfa

Grand Final

LG vs Mixup

connect 50.17.170.161:29267

Last edited by alfa,

Mercyless

ORACLE

That heavy on roof strat rofl, glad we don’t play cold/warmfront here

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »