Entertaining TF2 players

Created 10th May 2012 @ 17:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Quoted from Leutsi

anyone remember vallone ?

At i39, he was so drunk he got me in a headlock saying he wants a threesome with me and Bybben.

The stuff of nightmares.

Last edited by Morphine,

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from

Do not miss David Beckham’s favorite golf irons:

OH MY GOD DAVID BECKHAM! I LOVE DAYY-VEEED, HE’S MY HERO AND I WILL BUY ANYTHING THAT HE LIKES OR USES OR ENDORSES OR HAS EVEN JUST TOUCHED OR TALKED ABOUT ON TV OR RADIO I LOVE HIM SOOO MUCH THAT I WOULD HAVE HIS BABY IF I HAD A WOMB IN FACT I DONT CARE THAT I DONT HAVE A WOMB I’MMA STILL GONNA HAVE HIS BABY IT CAN GROW IN MY BALL SACK AND THEN I CAN GIVE IT TO HIM AS AN OFFER FROM A MERE MORTAL TO HIS ONE TRUE GOD!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Vallone, Fragga, Stealthy, Shintaz, Darn

Ghostface

spire

I wonder what the David Beckham of TF2 would be like…

Kaneco

Quoted from Enef

[…]

Also because they have a different mindset to how they play the game, their soldiers are more disposable than ours, they use scouts to build uber (boston basher!) and they put more weight into unubered pushes, meaning their soldiers have the freedom to do things whereas ours are chained to our medics, protecting our precious uber bots so that we can stalemate for 30 minutes!

Yup, pretty much sumed it up…

That’s one of the reasons I liek unlocks

Their soldier plays just feel much more spectacular, in terms of trickjumping, bombing in and the like.

mehaya

enwyze

Quoted from qkls

harry gomm

ROFL

pyyyour

extremer, followed by extremer, closely followed by Shitfly looking for ammo packs

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from pyyyour

extremer, followed by extremer, closely followed by Shitfly looking for ammo packs

rofl

Koala

Hildreth, what about me dodging 2 soldiers’ rockets and shotguns and yet still miss 7 scattergun shots on medic
It’s also fun to watch me playing soldier, as I am constantly jumping on someone/something yet I can’t actually jump.

But if seriously, yeah, for now it’s numlocked fun to watch :)

Last edited by Koala,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4