Forum

RIP Kingcrispy

Created 7th May 2012 @ 21:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »

scatmo

27/2

I didn’t know him, but it’s sad he just passed away. Rest in peace crispy, my respects to you and your family.

nvc

Oh man the times of BFBC2 shall be remembered bro… i think i remember KingCrispy bought a copy for wai too, a generous guy at heart, RIP buddy. My thoughts go out to his family and close friends.

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

Quoted from Setlet

Who’s using his account atm?

His hard drive failed a few months ago and he gave his steam account to a friend I believe.

Mike

TEZC

good at mge.

rip

FIR

SnG

Rest in peace, though I do not know him :(

Quoted from Setlet

Who’s using his account atm?

(No, I’m not saying this thread is fake, I’m just curious)

RIP. Wasn’t there another death in the tf2 scene like 5-6 months ago?

Yeah, Ditchy.

konr

Was a good player, RIP :c

Jorman

EPA

My eternal bball adversary, rest in peace, man…

LaMqTa

fenneks

RIP Simon ;(

Ramown

TIDS

R.I.P

Coco

[d¿s]

Very sad news :( R.I.P. Crispy

broesel

LAME

I didn’t really know him that well altogether, but I remember playing my first mix – he invited me to it. I was fascinated by his playstyle and saw him as kind of an archetype Soldier and motivation to keep playing Soldier instead of a different class in hope to get as good as him one day, since then. But not only that, he was also very kind and helpful at all times we had contact, introducing me to various tactics, practicing 1v1 with me and showing me how to airstrafe etc. He was also the guy who showed me m0rehud…

Always sad to hear such news about a fellow countryman, especially if it’s a great guy aswell :(

rest in peace Simon

knuck

DA!

R.I.P man.

dougiie

CotC

ah such sad news!

R.I.P

randa

Always sad to hear news like this :(

remember him owning me on airshot mod R.I.P

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »