Forum

NBS in need of cupadmin!

Created 14th April 2012 @ 11:21

Add A Reply Pages: 1

WooooooNBS

NBS is looking for a new cupadmin!

After we hosted some cups, we didn’t really put much effort in to the whole thing anymore.. but now we are back!

We are looking for someone to help us out hosting TF2 cups, every now and then, with at least 4 per month or so.

There could be 2 people working together as well, but that’s for later concern.

We might be able to get a streamingservice for our cups as well, with possible shoutcasting.

What we expect from you:
-Host at least 4 onedaycups per month
-Maturity
-Promote the cup through our own website, facebook and twitter, plus etf2l and IRC. ( Rest of NBS admins will do so as well though)
-Experience with hosting cups

What do you get in return:
We can’t give too much in return sadly yet, we are able to host you a server if you need one though, plus a teamspeak channel.

The reason we are doing this, and the reason we are looking for someone else to do this for us is the following:
We have some companies interested in sponsoring cups for us, but we need to show them we are able to host well-attended and well lead cups. We will be doing this in multiple games as well, so the sponsors have either a game to choose from or their name spread around many gamescenes.
Therefor we prefer working with an experienced cupadmin, whom will also benefit from these sponsors later on, financially or in a different way.

Reply here, contact me through private messages or add me on xfire: Tiropag or steam: BasA1991

I am hoping to hear from some great cupadmins and see some awesome cups being held!

We are also looking for a TF2 division leader! Check out that topic here: http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-21077/

Regards!

NBS: http://www.nbs-gaming.com

Last edited by WooooooNBS,

Oxy

TC.Express

Its a loop of death… you need prizes to attract teams, but you need teams to get the prizes… :/

WooooooNBS

Quoted from Oxy

Its a loop of death… you need prizes to attract teams, but you need teams to get the prizes… :/

Yep :)

For the cupprizes we’ll start of with mumble/ts stuff and a server or so though.

As I said, this is not the only game we’re doing this for, so if we get it going in multiple that means this game benefits from that as well :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1