Created 11th April 2012 @ 14:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 54 55 56 ... 73 Next »

nignog

nop

kaidus

WiK?

Fucking lol. Only in tf2.

xzr

I love all the 15yr old zitfaces crying about invasion of privacy and threatening to sue when they would never have the wits or resources to take anyone to court.

Swarlz

Quoted from nignog

nop

all the rage is pathetic but the fact ETF2L are censoring the bypass around this is terrible people are obviously but hurt about it so just let them have it. ffs

Last edited by Swarlz,

Vaskie

BulletClub

Quoted from Swarlz

[…]

Don’t do such things, now the funny will stop. shhhh

It won’t stop, that command does nothing, as the plugin can still force quite easily commands for the client :)

MIndYe

[hePPa]

BRB calling my lawyer. Just get anakin and ETF2L admins to set aside their differences and make ESL wire-esque ETF2L plugin and make people approve it. Problem solved.

Miek

prfsnlgmr

Quoted from Vaskie

[…]

It won’t stop, that command does nothing, as the plugin can still force quite easily commands for the client :)

That command does stop it completely :)

I posted something similar the other day and it got deleted :D

Last edited by Miek,

konr

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]woah, and they call me a sad retard…look at this guy

Wow AnimaL just stop talking

Vaskie

BulletClub

Am quite sure the plugin could easily force certain commands on the client, might be wrong though.

Skyride

DUCS

cl_something 1 ; alias cl_something

It’s a trick moviemakers have been using for years now to stop demos from changing the viewmodel_fov/crosshair etc while we’re recording.

Last edited by Skyride,

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from Vaskie

Am quite sure the plugin could easily force certain commands on the client, might be wrong though.

I asked Anakin about it in IRC and he said you can basically use any client side command. He could just make your client quit for example, or fuck up your rates.

Miek

prfsnlgmr

Quoted from Vaskie

You are wrong <3

Miek

prfsnlgmr

Quoted from ash

[…]

I asked Anakin about it in IRC and he said you can basically use any client side command. He could just make your client quit for example, or fuck up your rates.

It can also be used to add things to your autoexec or even steal rcon passwords (or maybe even worse, I haven’t dug down too far). It’s an exploit that Anakin should’ve reported to Valve but he kept it to himself for the glory of being Mr. Anticheat!

Quoted from Miek

It can also be used to add things to your autoexec or even steal rcon passwords (or maybe even worse, I haven’t dug down too far). It’s an exploit that Anakin should’ve reported to Valve but he kept it to himself for the glory of being Mr. Anticheat!

Thanks for the proper answer… Well it doesn’t sound that harmless after all… :/

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from Peign slays dragons

[…]

Thanks for the proper answer… Well it doesn’t sound that harmless after all… :/

Unfortunately Anakin answered only to the accomodating (pleasing? easy?) questions, which is one of the reasons for the fuzz in here.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 54 55 56 ... 73 Next »