Forum

AnAkIn Anti-Cheat v3.2

Created 11th April 2012 @ 14:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 73 Next »

sphynx

Nice job for now, I’m too curious to see the results…

-I remember when someone called me cheater on 2fort istant respawn-

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from atmo

[…]

How is your STV spectator plugin coming along?

I sort of lost interest (got a bigger project to work on atm) but I do intend to pick it up again some time.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

I knew boomeh was too nice to be legit!

Linus

[d¿s]

Quoted from Hildreth

I knew boomeh was too nice to be legit!

the fold was just a cover up.

TviQ

ft.

It also detects your bad mouse LOL :D

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

The detections get printed to a log called TriggerBotDetections.log in tf/ (and are also sent to me) on EVERY MAP change or when all players have disconnected from the server.

running closed source software on a dedicated machine that sends things to third party? checkmate

Last edited by nTraum,

bìester

Quoted from AnAkkk

danny – http://etf2l.org/forum/user/5333/ – 25/03/12

danny is back to tf2 oO
of my knowledge he has about 0,8 h tf2 in the last 2 weeks and it was playing mge against me :D so lol where is the stv from?
tbh i dont care but pls dont talk bullshit man :D

FADe

does it still incorrectly flag up people who use old ms mice as using a triggerbot?

AnAkkk

Quoted from nTraum

[…]

running closed source software on a dedicated machine that sends things to third party? checkmate

Is this chris with a fake account?

Quoted from bìester

[…]

danny is back to tf2 oO
of my knowledge he has about 0,8 h tf2 in the last 2 weeks and it was playing mge against me :D so lol where is the stv from?
tbh i dont care but pls dont talk bullshit man :D

25/03 was not in the last 2 weeks, and I’m not telling the server :)

Quoted from FADe

does it still incorrectly flag up people who use old ms mice as using a triggerbot?

It’s not about using old ms mice or not, but some people with bad/broken mice might be a bit more likely to get flagged.

bìester

Quoted from AnAkkk

25/03 was not in the last 2 weeks, and I’m not telling the server :)

:D its obvious its a dm or a mge server since he didnt play anything else :D
he installed the game about 3 weeks ago and he was shit he even lost against me :D
anyway dont want to start a battle now :D
have a nice day popopirat

Last edited by bìester,

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

yeah lets everyone flame the guy who is developing AC stuff!!!

trams

-><-

Of course it needs to be closed source, but the info should be sent to ETF2L:s staff or presented live on a website, otherwise some will scream: PRIVACY ISSUES.

AnAkkk

Quoted from trams

Of course it needs to be closed source, but the info should be sent to ETF2L:s staff or presented live on a website, otherwise some will scream: PRIVACY ISSUES.

I’ve tried to work with ETF2L staff, and it didn’t work out.
Showing all the infos on a public site might be a bit stupid considering it shows “potential” triggerbotters. They need to be reviewed. Of course if it’s 100% sure they’re cheating, why not (like I did in this post).

Last edited by AnAkkk,

Waebi

‹Con›

QQ you all have steam installed and dont know what it sends to Valve, some of you have even worse shit on their PCs im sure. Shut up or i’ll smack your faces.

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Waebi

QQ you all have steam installed and dont know what it sends to Valve, some of you have even worse shit on their PCs im sure. Shut up or i’ll smack your faces.

Who do you think you are?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 73 Next »