Forum

AnAkIn Anti-Cheat v3.2

Created 11th April 2012 @ 14:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 27 28 29 ... 73 Next »

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

suprised about tarkus.. never thought he’s hacking, still find it hard to believe tbh.
also, is there a possibility of adding this plugin to the israeli pickups server? (if so I’ll msg you on irc!)

huhystah

Quoted from Retsh0ck

suprised about tarkus.. never thought he’s hacking, still find it hard to believe tbh.
also, is there a possibility of adding this plugin to the israeli pickups server? (if so I’ll msg you on irc!)

1+

caeli

#T4F

Quoted from Koala

ESL has anticheat which is required for every game. Why couldn’t ETF2L have Anakin’s plugin required for every official game?:)

This. NOW.

ups

Well done Anakin! :)

Dyde

So, we have evidence that people are cheating. What we look for life ban cheatardplayer?

wonder

MAGDONAL

HIDE YOUR CHEATS!

Tack

kp/

pfff noobs, can’t even cheat properly

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from AnAkkk

The screenshots are in the tf/resource/ folder on your server.

Do they also save screenshots in a player’s tf/resource folder? I keep finding random screenshots in there (and my screenshots normally save to tf/screenshots).

Last edited by Starkie,

Leif

Tarkus 2012! Again!

crizzl

WEED
DANMARK

Quoted from Starkie

[…]
Do they also save screenshots in a player’s tf/resource folder? I keep finding random screenshots in there (and my screenshots normally save to tf/screenshots).

It would certainly seem so. I got a load of random screenshots in there as well, mainly from the pingtimeout dm which runs the mod.

omrish

Quoted from Cyber

And I thought Tarkus was way too bad to be hacking… I guess no one has made a gamesense hack yet

can I use this in a bind?

Angel

And all those “cheaters” have your plugin installed?! O_o

Ordinator

tuhi

its a server side plugin

Mercyless

ORACLE

Its a server side plugin, yet it catches screenshots off the players’ screens?
impressive

Angel

Quoted from Ordinator

its a server side plugin

And they autoinstall on users PCs and sending random screens to Anakin, right?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 27 28 29 ... 73 Next »