Forum

Competitive section added to Steam Forums

Created 15th March 2012 @ 22:13

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

eRB

Quoted from octochris

[…]

“Updated localization files.”

When i’ve checked this with my iPad2 i was like: oh,Valve is modern but.. ALMOST link a picture with QR code… not only text :(

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from eRB

Reading the new topic on Steam’s forum: *Competitive Medieval*
Oh shit.

F2PSHITSTORM incoming.

It’s a valid question from someone who doesn’t have any competitive experience and it’s a good opportunity to explain/discuss why it doesn’t work.

eRB

Quoted from Russian Guyovich

[…]

It’s a valid question from someone who doesn’t have any competitive experience and it’s a good opportunity to explain/discuss why it doesn’t work.

Of course but… i’m trying to imagine all the (totally random) questions and “mind-fucked” opinions will come out of this kind of discussion. :]

Otherwise we can try to start thinking about new serious business like:
– item competitive
– hats competitive
– alltf2mod competitive

Yeah im kidding but there is a truth behind all.

ashkan

Valve brought me on as a moderator for the sub-forum. For feedback, suggestions etc., message me here: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/member.php?u=747177
Please don’t hesitate to PM me. I do have some things in mind already though, so I might have to implement that before being able to carry on a constructive discussion on some suggestions.

Note that I am only a “Third-Party Rep” for that forum; my God complex doesn’t stretch beyond that.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from ashkan

Valve brought me on as a moderator for the sub-forum. For feedback, suggestions etc., message me here: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/member.php?u=747177
Please don’t hesitate to PM me. I do have some things in mind already though, so I might have to implement that before being able to carry on a constructive discussion on some suggestions.

Note that I am only a “Third-Party Rep” for that forum; my God complex doesn’t stretch beyond that.

….. cool… story… bro….

konr

Quoted from ashkan

I have literally never seen you play TF2. Ever.

And if konr doesn’t see you, you can’t exist

trams

-><-

Quoted from konr

[…]I have literally never seen you play TF2. Ever.

8.5 hrs / 1602.9 hrs

Ashkan only plays spy, only on 2fort ;)

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from ashkan

I can’t troll under the alias of “Shintaz” anymore. :(

Septique

Don’t know if I should laugh or cry reading this section.

ashkan

Quoted from konr

I can set up a camera next time I play, and send you the video. I’ll see if I can stick some tampons in there as well.

Coco

[d¿s]

Quoted from ashkan

[…]

I can set up a camera next time I play, and send you the video. I’ll see if I can stick some tampons in there as well.

Lol, he just went there :D

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from konr

No actual high-skilled players have seen you playing at a high level either, but nobody’s complaining.

Last edited by Ghostface,

konr

Quoted from Ghostface

[…]

No actual high-skilled players have seen you playing at a high level either, but nobody’s complaining.

Actually you’re wrong Ghostface. As usual.
Quoted from ashkan

[…]

Well played, but I was just pointing it out because I found it odd that I hadn’t.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Septique

Don’t know if I should laugh or cry reading this section.

The desired response is for you to grab a tissue and join this circle jerk of a discussion.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »