Forum

change of steam id's by valve

Created 17th February 2009 @ 15:57

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

humbug

.:ne:.

After the last update i went to try and change my steam id in my profile. Being as now my steam id starts STEAM_1 and not STEAM_0 due to the valve update.. how can i update my ID.. that goes for everyone with an older STEAM_0

so should now be 1:1:xxxxxx where currently it’s 0:1:xxxxxx

Thanks

Humbug

humbug

.:ne:.

delete this one

Puppets

think admins will have to sort this out

AnAkkk

Yes, admins should do a replace for everybody I think…

Jh

Hey dats!

ye thats retarded. 1:1 is ghey

tarmo-

<3 Fruit

they just changed the first number, so if you had 0:1 its now 1:1 and 0:0 -> 1:0. etc :p
just not to change both numbers, would be great if admins will open the option to change the steam id (tho having a responsibility that the number changes only 1 digit (and you would be able to see the old steamid))

AnAkkk

Why open the option and have each player change it manually when admins could just in the database change the first digit from 0 to 1 for everybody?

veehell

-cavalier-

exactly,
possibly all other leagues will be forced to do the very same (CB/ED/WP/ESL/SGL ….) so let’s wait if they asked to do it manually per account or massive database update by the dbaguys….

GeaR

Epsilon

I want to hear an anouncement of an admin. Will they change it?

Waebi

‹Con›

ofc they will. Now sleep well and enjoy the game. And if they dont, then it doesnt matter either, does it.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

I’ll write a script to change all steamid’s now. Should be done soon enough.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Everything’s updated.

AnAkkk

haha. No luck, VALVe just said they are changing it back like it was before the update, so you’ll have to change the SteamIDs again.

Waebi

‹Con›

LOL.

albert

epx^

database rollback? :D

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »