Forum

Calling all skilled players, seriously ...

Created 17th February 2009 @ 13:15

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »

Assault Marine Sigh

I posted this in another thread but feel its going to get ignored due to all the raging ^^

Anyway, on a more serious note, are there any higher skilled players or thereabouts aka div 2/3 even div 1 players who would like to help lower level skilled guys aka me and such. Dont be put off by the fact the clan im in are in div6, I have been told on numerous occasions we play well at div4 and on a personal level that I can hold my own in div3 also. I can say the same for alot of my clan.
Although we can learn from watching your demos and ’stealing’ your tacts its not the same.
Playing with you guys would help me loads and im sure others would say the same. Im not saying let one of us play with all you guys but maybe 1 or 2 of you could play a game with us, or watch a few of our demos and give pointers. I know its your time and I have no way of paying you back for it other than that I really do want to better myself at this game :)

Thanks

Iller

tGa

I like this idea.
Personally I would very much like to learn more advanced tactics and so on from better players, but I would also be happy to help players worse than me.

If enough people were doing this, a lot of people dedicated to the game could improve and we could get more high-skilled teams.

Evil

As a soldier aim for the enemies feet.

rtan

-9w-

So that’s what I’ve been doing wrong Evil..! lol.

Assault Marine Sigh

heh I do aim for the feet, my aim isnt really an issue most of the time. but ill give it a shot ^^

kolox

obs.

‘s the tacticks :x
And coordination

RaCio

GoT²

“Anyway, on a more serious note, are there any higher skilled players or thereabouts aka div 2/3 even div 1 players who would like to help lower level skilled guys aka me and such.”

Play lot’s of pickups, eventually you will come across people who use their mics.

byte

Some people like to go by aim and skill, i like to go by intelligence and anticipation, which would you rather have?

Be confronted by an unexpected attack yet advancing to the next point or know when your attack is coming and being prepared for them yet taking more time to advance?

: >

Cheers

Byte

p.s. just remember whenever ur in frontline ur liable to lose sometimes, whenever u anticipate something ur almost 99% sure to win if u do the maths behind it :X

kolox

obs.

“yomi” i believe they call it…

Jonni

[FB]

FakkelBrigade already has such a project running. I am most active in the project and try to help ‘newbs’ as much as I can with tactics, basic tf2 and such.

Assault Marine Sigh

cool, how can i be a part of your project :D thanks for the input so far guys ^^

Krakyn

rEJ

Calling all fluent English speaking, patient, skilled players with plenty of free time, would be more accurate a title. Sure any div 1 player mercing for you (A.N.Other lower skilled team) can help you improve but what you are asking for is someone willing to teach which is totally not the same.

Don’t get me wrong this is something my clan wants to and has done, its just not every high player can do this sort of thing. Byte is someone who did before his activity dropped and iirc Moose does it for the Finnish scene. Would be nice to know who else is willing to I guess, but putting your name up here is likely to be seen as a way to invite mass message spamming so don’t be surprised if there isn’t a mad rush. ;)

Assault Marine Sigh

I understand I probably didnt make the most sense but I hope that people can now read your message ^^ heh. I dont want a div1,2 or 3 player to merc as such as I know they would carry us. Just someone who can help me learn as you say ^^

Waebi

‹Con›

It’s kinda hard to “teach” classes to people. Tried it for a mate, and all i can really say is PLAY the class and try out everything. And demos are ofc broken now, so…

byte

Played Waebi optimism ++ from u :P ;X;;xx

<3 Krakyn :D

Cheers

Byte

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »