Forum

SKILL POLICE appreciation topic.

Created 24th November 2011 @ 02:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 12 Next »

Shit he spotted my skillfake (

Oxy

TC.Express

Do you intend to start on teams too? Or are you just doing player recruitment posts?

Quoted from Sacrilege

I always felt like overrating yourself in rec posts is a surefire way to get yourself humiliated. If it’s not in the rec posts, it will be at the trial.

+1

Dr Icecream

Quoted from CUBE

Its got to the stage where I will skip through a recruitment thread to find the truth written in bold. Thanks Skill Police, keep it up.

+1

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Oxy

Do you intend to start on teams too? Or are you just doing player recruitment posts?

there are a few teams in need of a byting in da ass yes.

❤ :3

dSp\'

I’m not sure this is really the best thing to do.

Some people don’t join teams for a while cause they wanna get better, and start practicing with better players/teams.
Let’s say they got better and do a recruitement post. Will Skill police know that they’ve been training at a higher level than they used to play before? Probably not

The best way to judge people’s skill is still trialing them and see if they’re good enough to play at the level they say they are.

Dummy

Quoted from ❤ :3

I’m not sure this is really the best thing to do.

Some people don’t join teams for a while cause they wanna get better, and start practicing with better players/teams.
Let’s say they got better and do a recruitement post. Will Skill police know that they’ve been training at a higher level than they used to play before? Probably not

The best way to judge people’s skill is still trialing them and see if they’re good enough to play at the level they say they are.

if a team wants to trial a person they will, if they wont because of what skill detector said they wouldnt have anyway so its not harmful or anything

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from ❤ :3

Don’t think it really works like that dude!

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen :)

Case in point, quad.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Why are you making such a big deal out of this? :s

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from CanFo

Why are you making such a big deal out of this? :s

COS U SEARCH DIV 2 WEN U DIV 4 OMG

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

COS U SEARCH DIV 2 WEN U DIV 4 OMG

Well, Mr. Skill Police would probably say, I am div 5!

Spike Himself

TC

Yeah it’s starting to lose its value already, basing his judgement only on etf2l seasons one has played in, and judging people he evidently doesn’t even know.

Oh well, it was good while it lasted :)

quad

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen :)

Case in point, quad.

div6 to prem in 1yr. First season in etf2l aswell.

Its possible.

❤ :3

dSp\'

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

I know some people who did it. I’m not saying it’s something that happens all the time, it was just one example.
I’m actually doing it myself. Trying to get to a div3/2level (at least) before I get into another team.

Btw, I don’t have any seasons played in etf2l, but I played in french leagues.
So if I start a recruitement post saying div 4, that means that based on my etf2l page no div4 team should trial me, even though I have experience in 6v6 comp…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 12 Next »