Forum

SKILL POLICE appreciation topic.

Created 24th November 2011 @ 02:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 Next »

mustardoverlord

:)

skill police aka byte should at the very least also post on the recruitment threads of people who he feels are rating themselves correctly, it would lend credibility

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from mustardoverlord

skill police aka byte should at the very least also post on the recruitment threads of people who he feels are rating themselves correctly, it would lend credibility

The police in my area are constantly stopping me while driving and telling me I’m driving well and obeying the law.

Kortz

.:ne:.

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

The police in my area are constantly stopping me while driving and telling me I’m driving well and obeying the law.

Man what screwed up country are you living in? ;)

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Surely the absence of SKILL POLICE on a recruitment post equates to this?

Ghostface

spire

Yes Daleth but people enjoy getting their horns tooted.

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from Daleth

[…]

Surely the absence of SKILL POLICE on a recruitment post equates to this?

Well no, as if people assume people without posts are legit, then if he misses a post, its automatically legit even if its Mr. G telling people hes div2…

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from dodgydogman

[…]
Well no, as if people assume people without posts are legit, then if he misses a post, its automatically legit even if its Mr. G telling people hes div2…

You’re missing something.

Spike Himself

TC

skill police aka byte

Have you ever read anything byte wrote? :D

ash

(Legend)
:D

Hi Demsii!

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Have you ever read anything byte wrote? :D

Not enough smilies.

Quoted from ash

Hi Demsii!

I doubt demsii cares enough to either hide his name or to post about people skillfaking in the first place. :D

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from Daleth

[…]

Not enough smilies.

The perfect crime.

SKILL POLICE

Quoted from Daleth

[…]

Not enough smilies.

;D

haha u got me! :((( sry ill go back to making smilies in all my posts again !!! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Last edited by SKILL POLICE,

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

Joske!

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

I doubt demsii cares enough to either hide his name or to post about people skillfaking in the first place. :D

this one time demsii fakenicked… oh and he hates buffalobill…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 Next »