Quoted from LOLiver

no hyper link on Birmingham city, douh! still need to sign up though

We’ll get that fixed for you

FIR

SnG

Quoted from nuel-josh

[…]

What email address are you using? I believe we’ve got it set to @shef.ac.uk

Unfortunately you had missed this one but there’ll be another next week ;)

The university gave me a @sheffield.ac.uk prefix. I think that’s why it’s not working. But afaik there shouldn’t be any difference, I’m just not getting the confirmation email.

Last edited by FIR,

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from FIR

[…]

The university gave me a @sheffield.ac.uk prefix. I think that’s why it’s not working. But afaik there shouldn’t be any difference, I’m just not getting the confirmation email.

They’re interchangable, tool :p

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Nymthae

[…]

They’re interchangable, tool :p

I know, but somehow I dont get it at all LOL

Jörge

TSUN~
derptex9

Si^ did you play for Bristol?

Played for LSUCS, was by far the best job Nuel has done yet (since this one wasn’t cancelled)
But the servers weren’t setup for competitive play…

dougiie

CotC

how did the 1st night go?

Swarlz

Quoted from Jörge

Si^ did you play for Bristol?

Played for LSUCS, was by far the best job Nuel has done yet (since this one wasn’t cancelled)
But the servers weren’t setup for competitive play…

That’s partly my fault because I should of been running the servers sadly my TF2 is failing at the moment so I couldn’t get to involved.
However what was wrong with the servers other than the stopwatch problem?

Jörge

TSUN~
derptex9

Sorry for not replying, one of the biggest issue was they allowed all weapons, which caused some issues since obviously people didn’t manually change their loudout since it should automatically do it.
So one player had a frontier of justice which he didn’t realise until he tried to use it.

Also couldn’t pause the game, which is a massive flaw since at one point opposing team lost a player, and we just had to carry on playing since it was stopwatch, so we couldn’t just wait until he came back.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2