mrwhizz

quickswitch makes me crash everytime, Already hating this update

AnimaL

Quoted from mrwhizz

quickswitch makes me crash everytime, Already hating this update

cool hud bro

Voodo133

#AC

I seem to crash for no apparent reason all the time, especially in trade servers. And it isn’t just me that gets kicked, it seems either 3 people at a time crash or sometimes even whole servers I play on crash altogether D: They should fix that soon

mrwhizz

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]cool hud bro

I knew it was my hud along!

Lateralus

Wait, if demos aren’t working, what happens if you play an official and your opponents after game requests a demo?

Dummy

Quoted from Lateralus

Wait, if demos aren’t working, what happens if you play an official and your opponents after game requests a demo?

fucked, i guess.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Lateralus

Demos cant be played, they can still be recorded, so if your opponents asks for your demos, you provide them :)

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from Lateralus

Hi Dan!

Tornf4lk

cc//

Double post :/

Last edited by Tornf4lk,

Dummy

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Demos cant be played, they can still be recorded, so if your opponents asks for your demos, you provide them :)

p-rec is broken tho =C well actually it isnt still records demos for me so hows it broken??

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
p-rec is broken tho =C well actually it isnt still records demos for me so hows it broken??

prec is only a tool to make recording easier – not using prec (or it being broken) is no excuse to not record demos imo

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Lateralus

If your opponent requests demos, you have to adhere to the rules (other team can request demos, you must provide up to two players per map). If an admin requests demos, you have to provide as many demos as they want. Hopefully Valve will fix this soon, but you must still record demos, and must still provide them upon request as per the rules.

Lateralus

Quoted from octochris

[…]

If your opponent requests demos, you have to adhere to the rules (other team can request demos, you must provide up to two players per map). If an admin requests demos, you have to provide as many demos as they want. Hopefully Valve will fix this soon, but you must still record demos, and must still provide them upon request as per the rules.

So if you provide them with unplayable demos, does it still count?
And doesn’t that mean people can just record a demo and rename it?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 Next »