Forum

Manniversary Update 13/10/2011

Created 13th October 2011 @ 20:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 9 Next »

AnimaL

Quoted from M0re

[…]

you know its illegal to switch spawns with uber?

its not illegal, think admins covered that clearly in pre season 9 or smth :D

djc

d2f~

Quoted from M0re

I spoke to an admin about this a few days ago and he pretty much told me that switching spawn while maintaining uber was legal because Valve are (presumably) aware of the issue and still haven’t bothered to fix it, thus making it a “feature” instead of an exploit/glitch/abuse. Unfortunately, I’m a retard and my IRC client isn’t set to log queries atm so I don’t have the logs handy.

grimbar

Quoted from M0re

[…]

Show me the relevant ruling and I’ll edit it out.

Ritalin

[d¿s]

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

SquatingBear

Steev

Quoted from RaCio

Added p0rnslapper 5000, “a new item type that can accept user-applied decals. Take any image off your hard drive, put it on a stick, and then smash people with it

rev up that furry

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from djc

[…]

I spoke to an admin about this a few days ago and he pretty much told me that switching spawn while maintaining uber was legal because Valve are (presumably) aware of the issue and still haven’t bothered to fix it, thus making it a “feature” instead of an exploit/glitch/abuse. Unfortunately, I’m a retard and my IRC client isn’t set to log queries atm so I don’t have the logs handy.

Changing spawns while retaining uber is not against the rules.

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Quoted from M0re

[…]

[Link]

laerin

-9w-

He’s prolly confused it with the americans who have made it illegal.

IPZIE

SUAVE

om nom nom nom om nom nice bait :O

Ordinator

tuhi

awesome update, now my tf2 just crashing without any errors after first vid, already removed hud, cfgs, prec and -autoconfig’ed.

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Ordinator

awesome update, now my tf2 just crashing without any errors after first vid, already removed hud, cfgs, prec and -autoconfig’ed.

same

Thalash

wG
S-O

http://i56.tinypic.com/8x5w8w.jpg

Last edited by Thalash,

sgN^

TKN

Is it just me or are the animations a bit slower now and like, rocket movement etc?

Ordinator

tuhi

Quoted from IPZIE

[…]

same

Validating tf2 files worked for me.

Ripple

is this gullywash_pro? So you can delete the custom map now?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 9 Next »