Forum

Soldier rocket launcher, drawviewmodel Q

Created 9th October 2011 @ 13:44

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

wampee

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Can you reproduce this bug? I’d very much like to get rid of the blue/red overlay during uber as it renders me somewhat blind to what goes on around me.

this is so sexy on chris dx9frames cfg

Last edited by wampee,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from wampee

[…]

this is so sexy on chris dx9frames cfg

That’s what I use.. What do you mean? o.O

wampee

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

That’s what I use.. What do you mean? o.O

the blu/red uber effect,its awesome on Dx9frames cfg,it dosent blind you,and it look pretty well.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from wampee

[…]

the blu/red uber effect,its awesome on Dx9frames cfg,it dosent blind you,and it look pretty well.

I use dx9frames and it’s not different from default for as far as I can tell :x

Tawks

Anyone else cant get the viewmodel back? :D I play without viewmodel all the time, but when I spy I really need that shit. But viewmodel_fov doesnt bring me back :o

Ideas?

vøid

r_drawviewmodel 1 ???

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from dodgydogman

[…]

Though its a crits push you will tend to know who is being critsd, and in any event you should be spamming anyway..

Quoted from Tawks

Anyone else cant get the viewmodel back? :D I play without viewmodel all the time, but when I spy I really need that shit. But viewmodel_fov doesnt bring me back :o

Ideas?

Use tf2mate (google) to set up seperate viewmodel options for the classes. However its a little buggy sometimes, like scripts arent added randomly, or crosshairs dont work for engineer for some reason..

Im pretty sure when you get critsd yourself there is an audio cue or something..

Last edited by dodgydogman,

dodgydogman

Panda

lol double post wut http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6GaPkkGZGw

Last edited by dodgydogman,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2