Forum

good sniper? legit or not?

Created 8th October 2011 @ 09:57

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Jakle

Quoted from SteveyJJ

His review of TF2. It hurts.

“This was a fantastic game during the first 2 years, but was gradually destroyed with the introduction of a ridiculous amount of weapons, items, hats and trading system that Valve have recently introduced in attempt to capitalize, but in doing so have ultimately obliterated the game’s balance and in affect turned this game into a hybrid RPG.

Despite this game now being free, I would recommend you give this a miss. This game is now past its prime and there are far better, balanced, free to play shooters out there waiting for you to play, for example: Quake Live”

Professional game critics have written things I agree with less.

stuntz

Quoted from SteveyJJ

His review of TF2. It hurts.

“This was a fantastic game during the first 2 years, but was gradually destroyed with the introduction of a ridiculous amount of weapons, items, hats and trading system that Valve have recently introduced in attempt to capitalize, but in doing so have ultimately obliterated the game’s balance and in affect turned this game into a hybrid RPG.

Despite this game now being free, I would recommend you give this a miss. This game is now past its prime and there are far better, balanced, free to play shooters out there waiting for you to play, for example: Quake Live”

Quakelive is full with cheaters even on official games, and some know good players were busted, it has no anti cheat since punkbuster was removed.

Shockline

I can clearly say this, he’s not legit.

hapha

Any particular reason why admins here always allow troll threads?

AnimaL

Quoted from hapha

Any particular reason why admins here always allow troll threads?

bcs if they start banning these idiots even more trolls spam forum, refer to here: http://etf2l.org/forum/league/topic-18612/page-1/

tarquinbb

yes, the guy in the video has a brain…

oh wait, that wasn’t the question?

Croogah

I don’t remember ever laughing this hard at someone’s spelling. LMFAO

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3