Forum

Server problem

Created 1st February 2009 @ 19:31

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

For some reason I randomely can’t connect to my teams server. I haven’t changed any settings with my net/routing/pc or anything. All of a sudden though I can’t connect to it.

I don’t have trouble with any other servers just this particlar one (clanhost.nl). I’ve tried restarting net, pc and deleting clientregistery.blob but none of them have worked.

Any ideas? :/

4love

Ban?

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

No, I’m not banned. It says “failed after 4 retries”

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Tried any other clanhost ones?
Can you ping the server?

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

I can ping the server, and view game info. Just can’t connect to it :/

Moha^

Try this:
Go to Steam > My games > Team Fortress 2 > Properties > verify the integrity & defragment cache files

SMB

obs.
[KB]

Done a tracert?

4love

I’ts Ban :-)

Waebi

‹Con›

IP ban more likely then, if it doesnt say anything about steamid banned. But doubt it though. Who would ban such a nice guy from the own server?

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

lol waebi :p

no it’s not ban, i would get a message saying so

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

The exact thing just happened to me tonight… Played almost everyday on festers bball court and now i can’t connect to it, failed after 4 attempts or something. Really annoying…No idea how to fix.

dunc

infs
dp.

Tried using the console string? I.e. “connect server.blah.com:27015;password gay”

toasty.

PHX

Yep dunc is right I reckon. When I try and watch stv from blank.tv I can never connect from the server browser (all other servers I can). It only reaches 2 bars (3 and it always connects). Then gives that msg you had.

But if I go to their web site and get the addy and enter manually it works (?)

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

I normally connect via console, didn’t work

dunc

infs
dp.

Fuck you then

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »