Forum

TF2 Basketball. White Soldiers Cant Jump?

Created 30th January 2009 @ 19:20

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Basically I have a tf2 public bball server up!
Its for soldiers/demos and more fun than dmstore.
For those of you that have never played, it helps you work on your:
-Ranged Shooting
-Air Shots
-Rocket Jumping
I’ve opened it on 24/7 bball server 85.234.148.15:27075 Add to your favorites!
Its got class limits 1 demo per side unlimited soldier (its 3v3 6 slot server)
Hlstats are enabled also.
Come join if your up for some fun ;) im open to suggestions on how to make it better (considering shortening spawn times) and enjoy!
Its on ctf_bball2 atm consering putting the pro map on but its not that great ;/.
I love you.

kolox

obs.

Yum.
I liked the thread title :D

Funkeh

DStM

Sounds delicious :D

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Theres 2 things that may need work – The way stats work ( not a major issue)
Also the time limit its set to 30 atm, but half hte people leave when the time runs out and the map reloads, so could set it to 999 minutes? Not sure

albert

epx^

imo, bball is best when it’s 1v1 or 2v2, so everyone leaving on map change has it’s advantages.

Usually when I go bball it’s with clan, so I’m not usually gonna join a 5/6 bball server (or even a 3+ one :p). Just my view though

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

For 1V1’s and 2v2’s you just go to the bball pickup channel ;) This is just a public mess around much like dm store to practice.
Besides if its a 6 person server theres more chance of it staying populated as if 2 people leave its still 2v2 where as if it was a 4 man server it would be 1v1 and most people in my exp usually leave then.

kolox

obs.

Whats the bball pickup channel?

More of an announcement forum thingy, but might check it out :D

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

#mpuktf2.bball Nice if you get a decent partner ;)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Now added map vote at the end of the 30 minutes so people can either go bball2 or pro_bball, its filling up nicely add to your favorites!
[/spam]

Add A Reply Pages: 1