Forum

Server provider

Created 31st August 2011 @ 14:36

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Fish

UCAP.

Cant find other threads about this so i will post here see what advise i can get,

i am looking for about a 40 slot mumble a 20 slot stv and a 14 slot server,

the server has to ping well for our resident jew so ideally has to be german / frankfurt

anyone know who is a good bet and have a server by them i can test out?

many thanks!

Taoism

redline-hosting.com
gs4you.de
hiperz.com
massive-server.de
gameservers.de
multiplay.co.uk

multiplay offers 50% off atm + you get a mumble server there for free as well. Pings are quiet good, they improved their routing

Last edited by Taoism,

poxie

I’m not a fan of multiplay, although clanforge is quite nice. The routing for me has never been satisfactory.

huhystah

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Erectus

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Fish

Cant find other threads about this so i will post here see what advise i can get,

i am looking for about a 40 slot mumble a 20 slot stv and a 14 slot server,

the server has to ping well for our resident jew so ideally has to be german / frankfurt

anyone know who is a good bet and have a server by them i can test out?

many thanks!

I found UK servers ping just as well for the jews as Germans and will probably benefit the rest of your team more (considering UK people have terrible routing to German servers).

Taoism

or you try that, is cheaper :P

http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-17993/?recent=330001

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Taoism

or you try that, is cheaper :P

http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-17993/?recent=330001

They already got a team, don’t know if they want another.

We have a French Hiperz server and other than our Medic (Who’s American) I’ve yet to see anybody ping over 90 on it, that includes Russians and Jews.

Skyride

DUCS

Hiperz are pretty sick.

Don’t understand why you’d buy a mumble server. For us as server admins, they’re practically free to run (I am not exaggerating when I say every single mumble server involved in competitive EU TF2 could be run on a single Core 2 Duo server with 4GB RAM in NL). Pretty much you can just get a channel/server off FB, me, or like a dozen other people that will set one up for you.

AnimaL

im sure fb server can fit all 40 of you in fb mmbl

Chux

guru
,(s),

http://www.maverickservers.com/

try this guy out, recommend you give him a ring on IRC and ask him directly

Nuck

TIDS
TSGHUH

Quoted from Taoism

redline-hosting.com
gs4you.de
hiperz.com
massive-server.de
gameservers.de

those are the best choices

Asskicker

GoT<3
HoT<3

What’s wrong with Multiplay?

Sad Giraffe

Mani

heidtec.de… our jews have good ping on it and its 3.5 euro for a 14 slot server(yes you can have stv on it too). And if you wanna test, contact me in irc

Last edited by Sad Giraffe,

Asteryz

Br0
Chive

We’re gonna try plugpayplay.com next time we have to renew.. They look good to me and according to friends they are good.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »