Forum

TF2 updated - discuss!

Created 29th January 2009 @ 01:39

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

gniedler

T4F
FuDoo :>

fuckin asshats regarding bobcycle.

also that %-addition to the medic HUD is n/a in minimal hud mode.

reggin

FoF

aww no love for viewmodel_fov

Springer

DAKKA

finally i don’t have to guess my uber percentage anymore :> its hard with the small hud!

wer

tfortress.no

“From #25 on [Link]

“Talked to Robin on steam..

Robin: we’re going to add an explicit option to hide the viewmodel, so you don’t need to funky hidden convar tricks that only you guys know about

Robin: should be in the next update””

fair enough, but why couldnt they just add it in the same update where they removed bobcycle?

and from my testing of natascha i notice no slowdown at all, its sascha with 25% less damage, i see alot of ppl saying the same thing on steam forums

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

they fucked r_aspectratio and cl_bobcycle, nice.

Now back to playing zoomed in with a launcher that takes up half the screen.

thank you anakin

nemppu

mmm.

fffffffuuuuuuuuuu——–

AnAkkk

@kluniQ : You’re welcome.

Darn

rockit like

ffs r_aspectratio and bobcycle ffs ffs.. !6560!

perry

[MIPC]

:D yes anakin was the one indeed who decided that r_aspectratio is hax. GOOD JOB ANAKIN REALLY???

AnAkkk

There was a thread of 130 posts on Steam Forums about changing r_aspectratio to cheats, but no, VALVe would have never fixed it just with the thread, it needed me to tell them! ofc!

Jonni

[FB]

Nicely done aNakin. obviously your ideas are the opposite of the competitive tf2 community.

Wiiking

good that aspectcheat is gone, i knew it from the start i saw it that it would eventually be removed somehow, fail that u got used to it :P. a bit sad for the bobcycle thou, didnt mind that even if i didnt use it.

and stop blaming anakin nubs :P

Iller

tGa

I agree with Sneis.
I am glad that the aspectratio thing is gone, but I dont like that they made bobycle a cheat. I dont use that myself, but it seems silly to force people to have to see a big weapon covering a large part of their view if they don’t want to.

Ino

dp.
dp.

As long as they really make “hide weapon” an option everything’s fine for me. Never used it, but it’s allowed in every game I know, so why not in TF2?

RaCio

GoT²

Damage on natascha feels fine now. The slowdown is completely gone though. lol`

EDIT: slowdown is still there somewhere but it’s actually less then before, also it doesnt seem to screw up rocketjumping soldiers anymore.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »