Forum

TF2 updated - discuss!

Created 29th January 2009 @ 01:39

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

Ino

dp.
dp.

What has now changed is that you can’t bring your aspectratio to something that would fit a screen of 16:2 for example (r_aspectratio 8). Now you can only use the normal aspectratios and you can’t change it while playing by just pressing a button.

compton

cvx|

I can still have any aspect ratio I want. As an extreme example, I’ll just put “-w 1920 -h 1” to my launch options and thats “r_aspectratio 1920” for ya. Anything lower will work too.

I played with 1920×900 resolution for a while, which translates to “r_aspectratio 2.13”

J3

good update, bobcycle and r_Aspectratio fixes are non competitive?

I always thought that making things less random for everyone was an indeed excelent way of turning this more pro. but ok if u guys just want to have fun…

I see this changings are great for the profissionalism. I would like them to make a cvar sv sided to set a maximum aspectratio allowed, so that surround gaming cant be used in oficial wars.

as long as they dont cross the line I think a cvar to change it should be allowed..
Why should a football player have 3 eyes while the others have 2? (I think I made my point, just making things fair)

ps: natasha has a bug where enemies dont slow down at all now, wtf?? and I thought I was gonna see a scout running the same speed as a normal class and in the end I just see them still running… massive EPIC FAIL with that update.

gniedler

T4F
FuDoo :>

regarding medic-hud:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9003426&postcount=12

perry

[MIPC]

“It’s because of Anakin Valve are contemplating the introduction of no random damage”

lol wtf makes you think that :D

Penguin_

You can run widescreen resulotions on 4:3 screens, just play in windowed mode. As for the update I think it’s good, however a option for weapon modeldrawing would be good.

veehell

-cavalier-

Gniedler: thanks mate :)

N/A

RaWr ::

No demoman buff? wtf has the world came to!

Renegade

Imperial

Surely a demoman nerf would be more likely?

kaidus

WiK?

Dude demoman is the most underpowered class =O =O

kolox

obs.

Hoping we get viewmodel_fov with the next update :x

Inexistence

Üb

Anyone else noticed that now there’s no retarded downtime between switching classes? You can’t use a bind to switch to one class and then back, but you can switch to a class, then straight to another without the pause they added before.

albert

epx^

I noticed that too. Makes me happy inside.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Must be the first large patch without a soldier nerf, guess that’ll come with the scout patch next week

caediss

k^m

im really mad about videogames :'(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4