Forum

Premiership and division 1 is dead right now, but so many people are searching!

Created 6th August 2011 @ 19:34

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »

Quoted from agron

[…]

sorry, i have a team already.
http://uc.worldoftanks.eu/uc/accounts/500535820-agroni/

Nice troll

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

Me and dummy in a team together :D

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

I’m one of Europes best Demomen

Sketch

MM

hmmmm i dont see all that many of the suggested line-ups doing well in div 2 let alone div 1

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Mind reader djc, you’re so right i should be in div1

but really i was talking to poeple that i should do this the other day but then i moved and wont ahve internet for a week or two. Was just about to send a mass pm round, i already had several people in mind but feel free to pm me? trying to get internet soon but these bitchs amn, they don’t understand my bandwidth needs.

Anyway anyway me medic, you guys the other classes, get in touch. Be anyone except phytek, evne though it would go so well :D

Sketch

MM

Quoted from KrullkrigareN^

I’m one of Europes mrrrrrghgghhghgh braaarp

fixed

tasKu

e-famous

i should be div1!
i can play enginerd and sometimes the triggerbot class

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

Frømandskorpset for prem!

Mordi

≧◡≦

They’re folding anyways..

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Problem with this league is people’s personalities, they always want to go higher and higher but they never want to put the effort in surviving for a long period of time and working with a team, building your way up to something. I would rather take on a nice person with some ‘potential’ and go through 6 months of rage inducing time to give them a chance to learn, lets face it going from Division 5>3 isn’t very difficult when you can learn off people. I don’t think a lot of people in the recruitment section have the dedication to play on a team or the right attitude, I actually think some people only make recruitment posts for their own ego or because they love the attention.

I mean for a team to go up, people have to drop and sometimes it means certain top players leave the game and retire (like Dignitas) and in some cases it means players have reached their peaks.

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

Djc, saving etf2l

????????

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Quoted from Poop

Djc, saving etf2l

????????

I don’t think a potatoe is gonna solve the problem with beavern tbh.

Biohazard

IDK

Quoted from djc

I removed you because we never speak and I have autism, Markus :(

I looked at the list, combined it with my knowledge of who is teamless and came up with this team which would absolutely succeed in division 1 and from my experience with the men involved, get along swimmingly:

Scouts: Menace & konr
Soldiers: Dendocror & Jakle
Demoman: fainT
Medic: Chris

in this setup i would love to play them for the sol purpose of getting a screee, only cpable players are jakle at solly any faint at medic, not at demo, chris as medic? maybe but faint is also really huge credit to team

Sketch

MM

Edit- Don’t troll admins

atmo

Honeymustard u hack sniping I know it from HH :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »