Forum

Yo, this is my tf2 rap.

Created 10th July 2011 @ 03:27

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

My name is Fanto, and this is a rap about tf2… yo

Check my flow it’s insane, almost as insane as this gold chain, I wear around my neck, And my rhymes are better then Inspectha Deck. Well heck, fuck it, Check this shit out.

Yo, my hair is curly you better go to bed early, cause I will fuck shit up in the next tf2 cup!

Will finish first only using the huntsman and admins will think I’m so good that they will give me a ban.
But I don’t give a shit I wont throw no fit. I’ll just take it, and take a hit. Start practicing more and get insane with the bow, although, you might think I have no life, but you know what? I fuck your wife.

I’m in the awesome team Rasta.TF2, and your team looks so stupid from my point of view.
Not any of you guys have a chance at me, I’m dangerous like a killa bee. I’ll take your body and drown you undersea. And you will just be another branch in your family tree.
Haters gonna say ”u mad bro”, I’ll just smack them like a hoe, because I give more shit about a potatoe.

Everytime I got to mid as demo I do a six man, and I will jump your medic and kill him with my frying pan. I do a sneaky sticky trap in the bush, and while I wait to kill y’all I smoke some sweet cali-kush.

clippen

What the fuck sir?

Norrlääänningen

tyyyyst

catman

yo

alfa

rap that on webcam and post it

insanity

Ok.

phy-

Quoted from alfa

rap that on webcam and post it

Tommeh

‹Con›

Reads/sounds abit like the bad rapper voice option in worms, n1

stenolov

Riktiga vikingar rappar inte, jeffla fejkviking

dougiie

CotC

credit to team.

Z0R0

white men cant rhyme

Edd

T2P

Quoted from Z0R0

white men cant rhyme

just because of skin pigmentation white men can’t string words together in what is known as “rap” these days? doubt it son, just look at chris hes a white boy and he can spit bare bars
(<3 you chris)

Mak

<3

Attention whore

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from Z0R0

white men cant rhyme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6XLswqiX0s

Septique

elämä antaa sitruunoit, mä juon tequilaa

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »